True Elements Quinoa is naturally gluten-free, composed of a mixture of vitamins, minerals and nutrients, required by the body for carrying out the overall functioning of the human body. It is power packed with protein and is a fantastic wheat-free alternative, providing all the nine essential amino acids.
The gluten-free property of quinoa makes it more healthy, beneficial in certain disorders of the body and keeping you healthy throughout.
How can Quinoa benefit your health?
Boost your metabolism:
- Consumption of this superfood in the form of a snack can highly strengthen your metabolism because of the presence of all the nine essential amino acids.
Low on iron? It can help:
- They are a great source of iron which can help avoid and cure iron deficiencies.
Stay away from the risk of heart diseases:
- Because of the high content of fibre in quinoa, it can help you from the danger of any heart problem. Also, it helps in losing weight, since it contains a high amount of fibre, keeping your stomach full for a longer time.
Want to hit the frequent headaches?
- Consume this food item to cure headaches. Presence of vitamin B in quinoa is known to help in healing headaches and migraines.
Finding out ways to bolster your immunity?
- Magnesium is essential for carrying out the proper functioning of enzymes. Hence, it can boost your immunity due to magnesium present in it.
Good for you hair and skin:
- Iron deficiency often leads to hair loss. It maintains iron levels in the body and helps maintain healthy hair. It also helps in slowing down the aging process and makes you look young.
How to use?
It can be replaced as a healthy snack. You can make upma, poha, porridge with quinoa. It can also be consumed in place of rice during meals.
Store in a cool, dry and dark place away from moisture. Keep away from direct sunlight. Seal lock pouch after every use.
Packed in a facility that also handles Tree Nuts and Cereals containing Gluten.
|Health Benefits||Naturally Gluten Free, Good Source of Energy|
|Good Source Of||B Vitamins, Protein|
|Shelf Life||12 Months|