Ragi Blueberry Pancakes
Light and puffy these are just perfect when you are craving pancakes but a healthier version is what you really want! Making it from Ragi doesn't only give you a healthier dose but also adds on to the crisp taste of the toasted pancakes. Top it with Blueberries for a delicious delight!
1/2 cup Ragi Flour
1/2 cup Jaggery Powder
1/2 cup Milk
1/2 tsp Baking Powder
1/4th tsp Baking Soda
1/2 tsp Lemon Juice
1 tbsp Curd
1 tbsp Cocoa Powder
1 tsp Vanilla Essence
3 tbsp Melted Butter / Ghee
1/2 cup True Elements Dried Blueberries
Directions(For qty, refer to the ingredients section)
- In a bowl, add jaggery powder, milk and let it sit until it dissolves.
- In another bowl, sieve together ragi flour, whole wheat flour, cocoa powder and baking powder.
- Add curd, melted ghee/butter, vanilla extract to the jaggery and milk mixture and whisk well until combined.
- Then, add the sieved flour to the mixture.
- Add baking soda, blueberries and lemon juice to the batter and mix well.
- Bring the pan to medium heat, apply a spoon of butter and then pour a small amount of batter on it.
- Spread it into a pancake shape and let it cook for 2-3 min or until it turns golden brown in appearance.
- Enjoy a healthy delicious treat by topping it with some dried blueberries and drizzling some Chocolate sauce over it.