Rainbow Yogurt Chaat
Monsoon and street food go hand in hand. We all crave some yummy chaat in this season. But it can also be very unhealthy to have street food at this time. That’s why we’ve got you covered. Make this super tasty and incredibly healthy chaat at home.
Directions(For qty, refer to the ingredients section)
- First strain the yogurt using a muslin cloth to get a thick, creamy texture. Refrigerate for a few hours.
- Whip the yogurt and add it to one side of a wide bowl.
- Add in the True Elements Chatpata Muesli on the other side of the bowl.
- Layer the seeds mix next to the muesli.
- Followed by sprinkling the crunchy vegetables. Garnish with mint leaves.
- Enjoy chilled as an evening snack or a breakfast.