Raw Chia Basil SeedsReview
Use Coupon Code TRUE10 & Get Extra 10% OFF.
- Rich source of fibre.
- Consists essential vitamins and minerals.
- Calcium-rich seeds.
- Good source of omega fats.
- Helpful for the overall functioning of the body.
- Availability:In Stock
Chia seeds have been used as early times as 3500 B.C. and were Aztec diet's one of the main components. Chia seeds have been used as a food itself or it was mixed with other foods. It has also been included in medicines. These are of great importance because of its medicinal value.
The history of basil and its importance of food for religious purposes is not unknown. However, basil seeds so far have been known to be utilized for cultivation. Just like basil leaves have many health benefits, these seeds (also known as sabja seeds) are also loaded with ample nutrients. They contain 42% carbohydrate, 25% fats, 20 % proteins, 1% fibre and high level of omega-3 fats as well. They also contain antioxidants, phytochemicals, vitamin A and K and certain minerals. They are almost similar to chia seeds in properties. They are consumed as a drink that helps reduce body heat during summer time.
True Elements Chia Basil Seeds is a perfect combination of these two valuable seeds. As a precaution, soak these before use as these seeds also contain saponins which are not wanted. Soaking will remove the saponins.
How can Chia Basil Seeds be beneficial for your body?
Helpful in weight loss:
- Both Chia Basil Seeds keep the stomach full which prevents you from eating too much. Thus, this packet is great for health-conscious individuals.
Good for digestion:
- Being rich in fibre and omega-3 fats, they are good for digestion and thus prevents bowel related problems such as constipation. The seeds can help in cleansing the stomach and reducing constipation as it eases the bowel movement and it helps to flush out the toxins from the stomach.
Promotes bone health:
- Because of being calcium-rich and the presence of other trace minerals that promote the health of bones.
Reduce diabetes risk:
- They have a low glycaemic index which helps in keeping the blood sugar level under control, thus preventing sugar spikes.
- Presence of certain minerals can help in preventing the hardening of arteries, thus reducing the risk of cardiovascular diseases and keeping the heart healthy
Have a cooling effect on the stomach and can combat acidity:
- Basil seeds are known to hydrate the body and prevent dehydration problems, thereby creating a cooling effect on the stomach and eventually prevents acidity.
Raw Chia Seeds, Raw Basil Seeds.
No artificial colour, flavours and preservatives.
How to Use?
Soak True Elements Chia Basil Seeds in water for 5-6 minutes before use. Use 6 cups of water for every 1 cup of these seeds. After being soaked, they can be used to make porridge, yogurt, or as a topping over salad, oatmeal or any baked food like cookies and bars.
Store in a cool, dark and dry place away from moisture. Keep away from direct sunlight. Seal lock pouch after every use.
Packed in a facility that also handles Tree Nuts and Cereals containing Gluten.
|Health Benefits||Strengthen The Bones, Improves Digestion|
|Good Source Of||Iron, Omega Fats|