Raw honey is not something usual which is seen in every house. It acts as a natural sweetener with many health benefits.
True Elements Raw Honey is made available naturally from beehives and does not undergo any heating process or pasteurisation. It also has some flavour of flowers because it is directly made from nectar. It consists of certain carbohydrates which get easily absorbed in the blood and contains sugars such as fructose, glucose, sucrose, etc.
How is Raw Honey beneficial for your health?
- Want to boost your energy? : Have a spoon of raw honey every day: It is traditionally used as a quick energy booster. The glucose present in this honey acts as a quick source of energy.
- Maintain your blood sugar levels: Honey helps in controlling the blood sugar levels due to the presence of vitamins, minerals, etc.
- Want to lose weight? : Consumption of honey with fresh lemon extract and warm water in the morning helps you in shedding calories and lose weight.
- Have a safe non-drug remedy for anxiety: It possesses several anticonvulsant & antidepressant properties, which helps you feel relaxed and also helps in curing anxiety disorders. It also enables the production of serotonin which helps you in getting a sound sleep at night.
- For your stomach and liver: Natural raw honey is beneficial for both upper gut and intestinal tract. It provides various probiotics that increase the number of virtuous bacteria in the gut, thus stimulating the essential bacterial activity. It also helps in flushing out toxins from the liver.
- Want healthy skin and hair? : It can nourish your skin, help heal wounds, reduce infection and can even keep acne at bay. It can even help condition your damaged hair and keep yourself relaxed.
Besides this, honey is also said to prevent the growth of cancerous cells. It is widely used by Yoga practitioners and is an important element of ancient medicine: Siddha and Ayurveda.
How to use:
Raw honey can simply be consumed as a healthy drink along with warm water. It can be used in place of sugar in tea or coffee. It can be even used as a spread on bread. Consume it with fresh lemon juice and warm water daily before breakfast. It can even act as a mask for glowing skin or can be applied to acne to let it heal faster.
Store it in an airtight container in a cool and dark place. Do not refrigerate.