Raw honey is not something usual which is seen in every house. It acts as a natural sweetener with many health benefits.
True Elements Raw Honey is made available naturally from beehives and does not undergo any heating process or pasteurization. It also has some flavour of flowers because it is directly made from nectar. It consists of certain carbohydrates which get easily absorbed in the blood and contains sugars such as fructose, glucose, sucrose, etc.
How is Raw Honey beneficial for your health?
Want to boost your energy?
- Have a spoon of raw honey every day: It is traditionally used as a quick energy booster. The glucose present in it acts as a quick source of energy.
Maintain your blood sugar levels:
- It helps in controlling the blood sugar levels due to the presence of vitamins, minerals, etc.
Want to lose weight?
- Consumption of honey with fresh lemon extract and warm water in the morning helps you in shedding calories and lose weight.
Have a non-drug safe remedy for anxiety:
- It possesses several anticonvulsant, antidepressant and antibacterial properties, which helps you feel relaxed and also helps in curing anxiety disorders. It also enables the production of serotonin which helps you in getting a sound sleep at night.
Improve your stomach and liver health:
- Natural raw honey is beneficial for both the upper gut and intestinal tract. It provides various probiotics that increase the number of virtuous bacteria in the gut, thus stimulating the essential bacterial activity. It also helps in flushing out toxins from the liver.
Want healthy skin and hair?
- It can nourish your skin, help heal wounds, reduce infection and can even keep acne at bay by preventing the entry of harmful bacteria into your body due to the presence of antioxidants. It can even help condition your damaged hair and keep yourself relaxed.
Besides this, it is also said to prevent the growth of cancerous cells. It is widely used by Yoga practitioners and is an important element of ancient medicine; Siddha and Ayurveda.
How to use:
Raw honey can simply be consumed as a healthy drink along with warm water. It can be used in replacement of sugar in tea or coffee. It can be even used as a bread spread. Consume it with fresh lemon juice and warm water daily before breakfast. It can even act as a mask for glowing skin or can be applied to acne to heal it faster.
Store it in an airtight container in a cool and dark place. Keep away from direct sunlight. Do not refrigerate.
Packed in a facility that also handles Tree Nuts and Cereals containing Gluten.