Raw Honey, 350gm
Raw honey is not something usual which is seen in every house. It acts as a natural sweetener with many health benefits. It is made available naturally from beehives and does not undergo any heating process or pasteurisation. It also has some flavour of flowers because it is directly made from nectar. It consists of certain carbohydrates which gets easily absorbed in the blood and contains sugars ..
- Availability:In Stock
Raw honey is not something usual which is seen in every house. It acts as a natural sweetener with many health benefits. It is made available naturally from beehives and does not undergo any heating process or pasteurisation. It also has some flavour of flowers because it is directly made from nectar. It consists of certain carbohydrates which gets easily absorbed in the blood and contains sugars such as fructose, glucose, sucrose, etc. True Elements raw honey is naturally available straight from the beehives and loaded with ample health benefits. Besides regular honey, this raw honey provides unbalanced nutrition, energy and keeps your heart healthy.
- Natural sweetener.
- Helps to keep a healthy heart.
- Also helps in promoting the growth of good bacteria.
- Also helps for glowing skin.
- Good for hair.
How is Raw Honey beneficial for your health?
- Want to boost your energy? : Have a spoon of the honey every day: It is traditionally used as a quick energy booster. The glucose present in this honey acts as a quick source of energy.
- Maintain your blood sugar levels: Honey helps in controlling the blood sugar levels due to the presence of vitamins, minerals, etc.
- Want to lose weight? : Consumption of honey with fresh lemon extract in the morning helps you in shedding calories and lose weight.
- Have a safe non-drug remedy for anxiety: It possesses several anticonvulsant & antidepressant properties, which helps you feel relaxed and also helps in curing anxiety disorders. It also enables the production of serotonin which helps you in getting a sound sleep at night.
- Still feeling dizzy after alcohol consumption? Have a few spoons of honey: It can help you get rid of a hangover. It is packed with fructose, which boosts the metabolism of alcohol.
- For your stomach and liver: Natural honey is beneficial for both upper gut and intestinal tract. It provides various probiotics that increase the number of virtuous bacteria in the gut, thus stimulating the essential bacterial activity. It also helps in flushing out toxins from the liver.
- Want healthy skin and hair? : It can nourish your skin, help heal wounds, reduce infection and can even keep acne at bay. It can even help condition your damaged hair and keep yourself relaxed.
Besides this, honey is also said to prevent the growth of cancerous cells. It is widely used by Yoga practitioners and is an important element of ancient medicine: Siddha and Ayurveda.
How to use:
Raw honey can simply be consumed as a healthy drink along with warm water. It can be used in place of sugar in tea or coffee. I can be even used as a spread on breads. For weight loss, it is highly recommended. Consume it with fresh lemon juice and warm water daily before breakfast. It can even act as a mask for glowing skin or can be applied on acne to let it heal faster.