Raw Seed Crackers
Have you tried curating your own crackers when the sudden hunger strikes? Did you ever think if you could prepare your own custom-based crackers, as per your choice of ingredients and toppings? These raw, multiseed crackers are easy to prepare and so versatile that you don't need to get too caught up on ingredients.
Directions (For qty, refer to the ingredients section)
- Combine all the seeds in a bowl, mix it vigorously and pour 1/2 cup Water in this mixture. Let it sit for a while until all the water is absorbed.
- Heat the jaggery on a medium flame for around 10-15 minutes and add it to the mixture.
- Stir it occasionally.
- Pull out the prepared batter into thin sheets into a box-shaped tin. (Apply ghee or oil before spreading out the sheet to avoid the batter from sticking to the tin)
- Let it rest and cool for an hour.
- Your crunchy delicious Raw Seeds Crackers are ready to be served with your evening cup of Chai.