Raw Sunflower Seeds
Use Coupon Code TRUE10 & Get Extra 10% OFF.
- Rich source of minerals.
- Good source of vitamin E and B6.
- Loaded with antioxidants.
- Helpful in preventing cardiovascular diseases.
- Good for skin and hair.
- Availability:In Stock
Raw Sunflower Seeds are highly nutritious food, beneficial for the entire body. It is an all-rounder food, which maintains the quality of skin, improves health and nourishes hair.
True Elements Raw Sunflower Seeds are totally natural and unprocessed seeds, extracted from a sunflower in its pure form. They possess a mild nutty taste, which cannot resist you from wanting it more and has a firm texture. Our seeds make a welcome addition to health-conscious diets, packed with disease-fighting antioxidants called flavonoids.
How can Raw Sunflower Seeds improve your health?
- Scared of the risks of a heart attack? Then consume these seeds. The magnesium present in it helps in lowering cholesterol levels in the blood. It also prevents several cardiovascular diseases because of the presence of vitamin C. They contain healthy fats that prevent the hardening of the walls of arteries. They help in fighting certain heart diseases.
- Boost your memory with the help of raw seeds: Minerals present in it relaxes your nerves, thus preventing calcium rush and carries out proper functioning of blood in the nervous system.
- Want to recover from depression or stress? Magnesium can calm the nerves, ease stress and help you relax. There is a presence of a substance called tryptophan which produces serotonin. Serotonin helps to fight depression and relieves stress.
- Want to get rid of weak bones? Have raw seeds: Minerals present in these seeds maintains your bone strength. It also cures the pain of the joints because of its high content of vitamin E. It is also known to reduce the risk of osteoporosis.
- Want to stop the growth of cancer cells? This surely can help: Selenium present in these seeds helps in fighting cancer and preventing the further growth of cancer cells.
- Fond of fair skin and long hair? Consume these seeds daily: Vitamin E is known to improve the quality of your skin. Antioxidants and copper can protect your skin from damage. Vitamin B6 can prevent hair loss and zinc can promote hair growth.
Raw Sunflower Seeds.
No artificial flavour, colours and preservatives.
How to use:
It can be munched as a guilt-free snack. They can also be sprinkled on your salads or fries or stirred in yogurt, pasta or added to the dough. They can go with any of your gourmet dishes.
Store it in a cool, dry and dark place away from moisture. Keep away from direct sunlight. Seal lock pouch after every use.
Packed in a facility that also handles Tree nuts and Cereals containing Gluten.
|Health Benefits||Improves Skin Health, Anti-inflammatory|
|Good Source Of||Vitamin E, Vitamin B6|
|Shelf Life||4 Months|