Red Velvet Cupcakes
Here we bring everyone’s favourite red velvet cupcake, but this time it's eggless.
Directions(For qty, refer to the ingredients section)
- Preheat oven to 350°F (180°C).
- Keep cupcake mold ready with cupcake liners.
- Sift all the dry ingredients together (the flour, cocoa powder, sugar, baking soda, and salt) and mix well.
- Add flax egg, milk, vanilla essence, oil, vinegar, and the red food color to a mixing bowl and mix well.
- Slowly incorporate the dry and the wet mixes together. Don’t overmix.
- Scoop the batter evenly in the cupcake molds.
- Bake for 20 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean.
- Allow the cupcakes to cool for a few minutes and then transfer them to a wire rack to cool completely before frosting.
- Frost with your favorite topping/cream.