Roasted Pumpkin Seeds
Use Coupon Code TRUE10 & Get Extra 10% OFF.
- Rich source of zinc.
- Consists of plant-based omega-3 fats.
- High in phosphorus.
- Good for heart and liver health.
- Nitrogen flushed for extra freshness.
- Availability:In Stock
Pumpkin seeds, also known as Pepitas, is a treasured superfood. Loaded with nutrients, Pumpkin Seeds improve our health by addressing various deficiencies.
True Elements Roasted Pumpkin seeds are better and tastier version of your regular pumpkin seeds, with no nutritional compromise. They are crunchy and have a nutty flavour. They are an ideal alternative to your calorie-laden junk foods.
How can Roasted Pumpkin Seeds improve your health?
- Are you a fitness freak? It is a great snack for you: They are a rich source of protein and healthy fats. They also contain minerals like zinc and magnesium. Adding them to your diet can significantly improve your fitness level. It is a great post-workout snack that should be consumed an hour after a workout to repair and rebuild your muscles. It is also a rich source of magnesium which is used for muscle regeneration.
- Need a quick immune boost? Snack on roasted seeds: Zinc and antioxidants can help bolster your immunity.
- Searching for a quick diabetic friendly snack? It is all you want: They have anti-diabetic & anti-microbial properties. Magnesium can help manage your blood sugar level and prevents further complications.
- Are sleep disorders troubling you? : Rich source of tryptophan which promotes a sound sleep and keeps sleep disorders at bay.
- Afraid of getting a heart attack? Snack on seeds: Rich in phosphorus, antioxidants, and fibre that prove to be beneficial for the heart. It can reduce the risk of cardiac arrest or heart attack.
- Suffering from celiac disease? It is the best snack for you: Most of the snacks available are glutinous. People who are allergic to gluten, or are trying to avoid gluten, are finding it hard to find a perfect snack. Tastes a little like popcorn, they are the best option of snack for them.
- Improve your chances of fertility with these seeds: Zinc can improve prostate health and sperm quality.
Besides, these nutrient-rich seeds can also provide other benefits such as improved energy and mood. It can even prevent several dietary deficiencies.
Pumpkin Seeds, Natural Soy Lecithin.
No artificial flavour, colours and preservatives.
How to use:
You can consume Roasted Pumpkin Seeds as a healthy snack or add them to salads, soups, pasta to add to the taste and nutritious value. An excellent snack to carry when you are on the go.
Store it in a cool, dry and dark place away from moisture. Keep away from direct sunlight. Best consumed within 6-7 days of opening.
Contains Soy. Packed in a facility that also handles Tree nuts and Cereals containing Gluten.
|Health Benefits||Boosts Immunity, Improves Digestion|
|Good Source Of||Zinc, Phosphorus|
|Shelf Life||6 Months|