PCOS Complete Diet Products
PCOS Complete Diet Products
- Chia seeds are high in omega-3 fatty acids.
- Also rich in fibre, iron and calcium.
- Sunflower seeds have vitamin E and folate.
- Flax seeds are rich in fibre and low in carbs.
- Antioxidant seeds mix helps in fighting free radicals.
- Get Extra 10% OFF on orders above Rs 499/-, Use Code: TRUE10
- Get Free Shipping across India using code: FREESHIPPING
|Includes||Roasted Antioxidant Mix Seeds 125g + Roasted Flax Seeds Salted Crunch 125g + Roasted Chia Seeds 125g + Roasted Sunflower Seeds 125g|
|Shelf Life||6 Months|
|Health Benefits||Boosting Immunity, Enhances Skin and Hair Health, Promotes Weight Loss|
|Good Source Of||Protein, Omega 3 Fatty Acids, Antioxidant, Vitamin B6 & E|
True Elements PCOS Diet Combo comes up with a fusion of such products which is not only beneficial for the overall health, but it is also a tastier snack option for sudden hunger packs. These seeds packed with many nutrients are easy to go option for snackaholics. It is combined with various ingredients to spice up your taste buds and satiate your cravings.
True Elements Roasted Chia Seeds:
Roasted Chia Seeds are a rich source of omega-3 fatty acids. Apart from that, it is also rich in other essential vitamins and minerals. Women suffering from PCOS can consume it on a daily basis for better results as it helps in the treatment of PCOS.
True Elements Roasted Sunflower Seeds:
Roasted Sunflower Seeds are highly rich in vitamin E and folate which promotes cardiovascular health. They are also rich in magnesium and selenium which act as a cardio-protective food and lowers the cholesterol, thus keeping you away from the risk of developing PCOS.
True Elements Antioxidant Seeds Mix:
Antioxidant Seeds Mix is a combination of sunflower, pumpkin, flax, watermelon and chia seeds along with goji berries, all of which are high in nutrients, vitamins and minerals. Being a rich source of antioxidant, they combat the free radicals and strengthen the immunity, thereby lowering the chances of PCOS.
Seeds-Sunflower, Pumpkin, Watermelon (68%), Flax seeds (16%), Chia seeds (12%), Gojiberries, Natural Soy lecithin
True Elements Roasted Flax Seeds Salted Crunch:
Flax Seeds are crispy, salted munching snack for snack lovers. They are highly rich in fibre, which balances the sugar levels of the body and helps in lowering the cholesterol. It also keeps diabetes under control by helping in controlling insulin sensitivity.
Flax seeds, Rock Salt, Natural Soy Lecithin
How to use:
- These seeds can be consumed directly as a snack or can be added to salads, smoothies, sprinkled on to of bread, burgers, muffins, etc.
Health Benefits of True Elements Seeds:
Loaded with calcium, True Elements Seeds can be helpful in strengthening the bones and muscle joints of your overall body.
Boosts Dental Health
Not only calcium, but these seeds are also rich in iron and potassium, all of which are beneficial in boosting dental health.
Packed with Protein, these seeds strengthen the hair follicles and prevents hairfall.
Controls Blood Sugar
Our Seeds contain Zero Added Sugar, hence it can be helpful in controlling the blood sugar levels of your body.
- Store Seeds in a sealed container in a cool, dry place away from direct sunlight and moisture to avoid risk of infestation.
- Do not use if the pack is open or leaking.
- Contains Soy.
- Packaged in facility that also handles Tree Nuts and Cereals containing Gluten.