Roasted Pumpkin Cheesy Onion 30gm (Pack of 5)Review
- Rs.150 Rs.200
- Consists of heart-healthy magnesium.
- The richest source of zinc.
- Pumpkin Seeds have an anti-diabetic effect.
- It also possesses plant-based omega-3 fats.
- Availability:In Stock
True Elements Roasted Pumpkin Seeds are a nutritional powerhouse with abundant health benefits. These are a cheesy snack option for snack lovers who cannot give up on cheese. It is a tasty yet healthy snack to be consumed at any time of the day. If you are running late to work, then these small pocket-friendly packets are best for you to slide it into your pockets and can be munched on the way to the office.
Flavour: Cheese Pumpkin Seeds, flavoured with cheese and onion powder to make it a delightful treat. If cheese pleases you, then this is the perfect go-to option for your cheesy snack cravings.
Benefits of Cheesy Pumpkin Seeds :
- Craving for cheese while on a strict diet? This small treat can be perfect for you: This snack is one of the healthiest ways to satiate your cheese cravings. Apart from that, they provide several nutritional benefits.
- Diabetic friendly snack: Manganese present in these seeds can help improve insulin regulation and may keep blood sugar levels in check. It may also help in preventing diabetic complications.
- Heart-healthy super snack: Being a rich source of magnesium can help prevent hardening of arteries, thereby keeping your heart free from the risk of heart failures, strokes, heart attacks, etc.
- Excellent snack for vegans: It is comprised of many vital nutrients and proteins which makes it a perfect snack for vegetarians who cannot meet the daily requirement of proteins.
- Tired of facing frequent sleep disorders: Tryptophan present in this healthy Snack can regulate the sleep cycle and may help you in getting a sound sleep.
Pumpkin Seeds, Cheese Powder, Onion Powder, Garlic Powder, Himalayan Pink Salt, Black Pepper Powder, Parsley, Extra Virgin Olive Oil.
How to use:
Cheese Pumpkin Seeds, the perfect healthy snack option for your sudden cheese cravings. They are better than other calorie-laden snacks. Consume it with tea or coffee or you can even sprinkle it on salads, soups, bread, burgers, smoothies, etc. Being a pocket-friendly snack, it can be carried out along with you wherever you wish to, without occupying any space in your bag or desk drawers.
Pumpkin Seeds, Store it in a cool, dry and dark place away from moisture. Keep away from direct sunlight. Best consumed within 5-6 days of opening the pack.
Pumpkin Seeds, Contains Soy. Packed in a facility that also handles Tree Nuts and Cereals containing Gluten.
|Health Benefits||Boosts Immunity, Improves Digestion|
|Good Source Of||Zinc, Phosphorus|
|Shelf Life||6 Months|