Snacks often have a bad reputation when it comes to a healthy lifestyle. They are always termed as unhealthy.
Pumpkin seeds, also known as pepitas, are the light green coloured seeds which are typically flat and oval in shape. They are the edible seeds of a pumpkin or other cultivators of squash. When marinated or roasted, these seeds tend to become quite a delicious snack to hit up your snack cravings. They may be small in appearance but are packed full of nutrients.
True Elements Roasted Pumpkin Seeds are AAA graded premium quality seeds, with no nutritional compromise in it. They are roasted to perfection with a pinch of Rock Salt for your salty snack cravings. In just a 100g serving, these seeds are dense in calories and an excellent source of protein, dietary fibre, and minerals like zinc, iron, magnesium. They are a chewy snack which doubles up as a phenomenal health food. They have a subtly sweet, nutty flavour with an added crunch to satiate your crispy snack cravings.
How can Roasted Pumpkin Seeds be beneficial for your health?
Heart and liver health:
- These two are the primary organs of the human body and are more prone to various kinds of issues. Pumpkin Seeds are a rich source of healthy fats and fibre, which helps maintain heart and liver health.
Promotes healthy sleep:
- It contains Tryptophan which helps to get proper sleep and has a positive effect on anxiety, appetite, and pain. It is a better way for good night sleep than popping those sleeping pills.
- These seeds are a rich source of zinc and antioxidants which helps to strengthen the immune system and prevent any stomach-related disorders.
- Magnesium helps to maintain the blood sugar level of an individual as this snack is low in calories and high in minerals such as zinc, magnesium, potassium, etc which contribute on lowering the cholesterol and thus manages the insulin production.
For postmenopausal women:
- Rich in natural phytoestrogens, it can help decrease blood pressure, hot flashes, headaches, joint pains and other menopausal symptoms. Zinc also reduces the risk of osteoporosis.
- Because of its high zinc content, it is said to support prostate health.
Pumpkin Seeds, Rock Salt, Natural Soy Lecithin.
How to use:
Salted Pumpkin Seeds can be confused directly as a mid-meal snack. They can also be added to your sandwiches, smoothies, bakery products, dips etc.
Store it in a cool, dry and dark place away from moisture. Keep away from direct sunlight. Best consumed within 15-20 days of opening.
Packed in a facility that also handles Tree Nuts and Cereals containing Gluten.
|Health Benefits||Boosts Immunity, Improves Digestion|
|Good Source Of||Zinc, Phosphorus|
|Shelf Life||6 Months|