Roasted Sunflower Pumpkin And Flax Salted Crunch 125gmReview
Use Coupon Code TRUE10 & Get Extra 10% OFF.
- Rich source of zinc.
- Loaded with antioxidants.
- Rich source of vitamin E.
- Low-calorie snack.
- Helps in maintaining digestive health.
- Availability:In Stock
Large things come in small packages. These are ancient food, lost with time. These are tiny nutritional powerhouses loaded with essential elements, many of which are trace elements.
True Elements Salted Roasted Seeds is a pack of three nutrient-rich kernels: Sunflower seeds, Pumpkin seeds, Flax seeds. These seeds are roasted with a pinch of Himalayan salt to alleviate the flavour without any nutritional compromise. It is a snack combination of nutrition and mouth-watering taste. This is simple natural food with a little zing of salt for overall fitness & health of a person. These are crunchy and have a nutty flavour. They have an earthy aroma. If you find them hard to snack on directly, you can easily add them in any of your foods.
How can Health Benefits of Salted Roasted Seeds Snack?
- Bored with having a usual snack? Try this seed snack: Unlike commonly consumed calorie-laden snacks, this snack is low on calorie, yet full of nutrition. It can promote satiety and can take away the last vestige of fatigue because of the high content of fibre, which fills up your stomach and prevents binge eating.
- Avoiding snack to lose weight? Try healthy seed snack instead: It can help reduce your calorie intake in a meal and also curbs the pangs of unnecessary hunger, thus helping in weight management. When you too bored of eating bland diet food, you can consume this salted mix of seeds which will satiate your snacky cravings in no time.
- Facing frequent heartburn? Snack on seed mix: Heartburn is a kind of digestive problem. Rather than taking other artificial medicines, you can cure it with simple and natural foods. Fibre helps maintain healthy bowel movements and reduces the risk of constipation or irritable bowel syndrome.
- Is stress hampering your life? Be stress-free with seed mix: Stress and anxiety can be controlled with healthy eating habits. Magnesium can soothe the nerves and de-stress you. It helps to correct the imbalance of certain acids, that are said to be the cause of depression. It is also known to improve the blood circulation and prevent the risk of blood clots.
- Is your heart care diet restraining you from eating tasty food? Have a delicious snack mix: It can maintain healthy blood pressure, reduces cholesterol levels and prevents cardiovascular diseases. It can help maintain a healthy heart and can reduce the risk of heart failure.
- Worrying if you are low on protein? Add Salted seed mix to your diet: Being a rich source of low-carb protein, it helps reduce any disorder associated with the protein. It also helps in muscle repair and muscle building when consumed.
Sunflower Seeds, Pumpkin Seeds, Flax Seeds, Himalayan Pink Salt.
No artificial colour, flavours and preservatives.
How to use:
Salted Roasted Seeds can replace your calorie-laden snack. It is best to be served with tea or coffee or can be added to any of your foods. These seeds can be consumed before a workout to boost your energy. It can also be used as a seasoning on salads or soups or can be consumed directly as a snack.
Store it in a cool, dry and dark place away from moisture. Keep away from direct sunlight. Best consumed within 15-20 days of opening.
Packed in a facility that also handles Tree nuts and Cereals containing Gluten.
|Health Benefits||Aids in Weight Loss, Lowers Cholesterol|
|Good Source Of||Vitamin E, Zinc|
|Shelf Life||6 Months|