Roasted Sunflower Seeds Salted Crunch 125gmReview
Use Coupon Code TRUE10 & Get Extra 10% OFF.
- Rich source of magnesium
- They are rich in fibre.
- Consists of essential vitamins.
- Packed with antioxidants.
- Rich source of vitamin E and B6.
- Availability:In Stock
True Elements Roasted Salted Sunflower Seeds are naturally prepared and roasted to enhance its flavour. It is loaded with essential vitamins and minerals necessary for the overall health of the body.
Packed with essential minerals and micronutrients, Salted Sunflower Seeds is a delicious healthy snack, fantastic to be served with evening tea or coffee. They are different from ordinary seeds and specially made for snack lovers who love every food with a pinch of extra salt.
Flavour features: They have a nutty and salty flavour, perfect for a mid-meal snack. They have a firm yet tender texture.
How can Salted Sunflower seeds improve your health?
- Want to relieve stress? Try these seeds: Sunflower seeds contain tryptophan which can help you in getting a sound sleep. Magnesium content in this can be responsible for soothing your nerves and can keep you relaxed. Magnesium can also protect your brain from several problems. Being salty in taste, it can satiate your salty snack cravings and provide a healthy crunch to your diet.
- Keep your heart healthy: It contains Vitamin E and folate which can help reduce the risk of heart problems. Vitamin E is said to be an important element for decreasing early deaths due to heart problems. Vitamin C can reduce the risk of cardiovascular problems. Phytosterols present in these seeds can regulate the level of cholesterol in the blood and keep your heart healthy.
- Strengthen your bone healthy by consuming these seeds: Magnesium helps to keep bones healthy. Vitamin E reduces the risk of arthritis. It can also make your bones more flexible and can reduce muscle cramps. It also regulates the blood flow in the muscular area, thus preventing damage of muscle tissues and keeps you safe from the risk of osteoporosis.
- Look younger with these seeds: This food is highly rich in vitamin E which can help in keeping both skin and hair healthy.
- Keep your thyroid under control: Minerals such as selenium plays a critical role in thyroid metabolism. It can also help in reducing the red spots on the body.
- Struggling to lose weight? Include this in your diet plan: Being a rich source of fibre, they reduce your unnecessary hunger and can satiate your cravings. It can help in reducing the intake of calories during mealtime, thereby maintaining your weight.
- Besides this, it can also aid in reducing the risks of several nutritional deficiencies because of the presence of many vital nutrients. It can help boost immunity and prevent the risk of cancers.
Sunflower Seeds, Himalayan Pink salt.
How to use:
You can consume Salted Sunflower Seeds as a munching snack along with tea or coffee. It can also be added to bread, sandwiches, dips, salads, etc.
Store in a cool & dry place away from moisture. Best consumed within 6-7 days of opening.
|Health Benefits||Lowers Cholesterol, Improves Skin Health|
|Good Source Of||Vitamin E, Vitamin B6|
|Shelf Life||6 Months|