Roasted Pumpkin SeedsReview
Use Coupon Code TRUE10 & Get Extra 10% OFF.
- Full of valuable nutrients.
- Good source of phosphorus.
- High in antioxidants.
- Rich in fibre.
- Good source of zinc.
- Availability:In Stock
Pumpkin seeds, also known as pepitas, are the light green coloured seeds which are typically flat and oval in shape. They are the edible seeds of a pumpkin or other cultivators of squash. When marinated or roasted, these seeds tend to become quite a delicious snack to hit up your snack cravings. They may be small in appearance, but are packed full of nutrients.
True Elements Roasted Pumpkin Seeds are AAA graded premium quality seeds, with no nutritional compromise in it. In just a 100g serving, these perfectly roasted seeds are dense in calories and an excellent source of protein, dietary fibre, and minerals like zinc, iron, magnesium. They are a chewy snack which doubles up as a phenomenal health food. They have a subtly sweet, nutty flavour with an added crunch to satiate your crispy snack cravings.
Functional Benefits of Roasted Pumpkin Seeds:
Reduces risk of cancers:
- Pumpkin Seeds consist of lignans which play a key role in preventing and treating breast cancer. It also helps in slowing down the growth of prostate cancer cells.
Protection from anti-inflammatory diseases:
- These are a rich source of antioxidants like carotenoids and vitamin E. It can reduce inflammation and wards off the harmful free radicals. A diet rich in antioxidants is found to protect you from inflammation and pumpkin seeds are responsible for positive effects on health.
Improves prostate and bladder health:
- Antioxidant-rich seeds help in protecting the internal lining of the urinary walls from causing any infections. They also help in relieving the symptoms of prostate and bladder inflammatory infections. 10 grams of these seeds help in improving the urinary function of the human body.
Maintains the blood sugar levels:
- One of the best natural sources of magnesium are pumpkin seeds. In order to speed up the process of blood circulation of the human body, magnesium is essential to improve your blood sugar levels. It balances your insulin regulation, prevents the blood sugar spikes and manages the blood sugar levels. Also, this mineral is essential in strengthening the bone health, by improving the mineral bone density.
Boosts up heart health:
- Being a rich source of fatty acids, Roasted Pumpkin Seeds keep your heart healthy. Pumpkin seed oil is also effective in reducing high cholesterol level, which is associated to heart diseases. They also regulate the production of nitric oxide which has a positive effect on heart health by expanding the blood vessels, improving the blood flow and reducing the risk of plague growth in the arteries.
Promotes a healthy digestive system:
- Dietary fibre present in these seeds allows easy passage of stools, improves the digestive system and also regulates the bowel movements of your stomach. It promotes a feeling of fullness, prevents binge eating and thus helps in shedding the extra calories.
Regulates sleep cycle:
- Zinc present in the pumpkin seeds can help in converting tryptophan to serotonin, which is then converted into melatonin hormone which regulates sleep cycle. Tryptophan is naturally present in pumpkin seeds which helps in calming your stress and memory decline. These are also rich in magnesium which contributes in giving you a better sleep.
Pumpkin Seeds, Natural Soy Lecithin.
No artificial flavour, colours and preservatives.
How to use:
You can consume Roasted Pumpkin Seeds as a healthy snack or add them to salads, soups, pasta to add to the taste and nutritious value. An excellent snack to carry when you are on the go.
Store it in a cool, dry and dark place away from moisture. Keep away from direct sunlight. Best consumed within 6-7 days of opening.
Contains Soy. Packed in a facility that also handles Tree nuts and Cereals containing Gluten.
|Health Benefits||Boosts Immunity, Improves Digestion|
|Good Source Of||Zinc, Phosphorus|
|Shelf Life||6 Months|