Roasted Sunflower Pumpkin And Flax SeedsReview
Use Coupon Code TRUE10 & Get Extra 10% OFF.
- Contains a good source of vitamin E.
- High in zinc.
- Rich source of antioxidants.
- Helpful to boost immunity.
- Prevents cardiovascular diseases.
- Availability:In Stock
True Elements Roasted Seeds is a pack of a healthy snack. It is a combination of seeds with a delicious taste. These are the only seeds you throw away while eating fruits, which are healthy and no one is aware of. They help in the overall functioning of the body due to the presence of vitamins, minerals, essential amino acids, antioxidants, fatty acids, etc.
How can Roasted Seeds Blend help improve your body?
- Want to stay away from the risk of heart problems?: These seeds can help you. Pumpkin seeds are a great source of minerals such as magnesium and vitamins such as Vitamin E, which promotes the proper functioning of the heart. It also regulates the blood circulation and prevents hardening of arteries, which helps in protecting the heart from cardiovascular diseases.
- Want to get rid of stomach irritation?: The high amount of fibre content in sunflower seeds helps in the digestion process, carries out proper working of the bowel movements and cures the stomach disorders. It also fills up your stomach, prevents binge eating and hence helps in promoting weight loss
- Boost your immunity: Consumption of Roasted Seeds can reduce the inflammatory diseases because of the zinc content in it, thereby boosting the immunity. It is also a good source of antioxidants which fights off the free radicals and protects you from any infectious disease.
- Tired of munching boring snacks?: This perfect blend of different seeds can be a great option for a healthy snack to hit on. They can be of great benefit to protein deficiency disorders too. This combination of seeds are a powerhouse of essential nutrients, which provides you with the daily requirement of nutrition and improves your overall health of the body.
Sunflower Seeds, Pumpkin Seeds, Flax Seeds, Natural Soy Lecithin.
No artificial colour, flavours and preservatives.
How to use:
Roasted seeds can be used in any way, as a healthy snack or a post-workout food to boost the performance. It is totally calorie free, so can be convenient for weight loss concerned people too.
Store it in a cool, dry and dark place away from moisture. Keep away from direct sunlight. Best consumed within 6-7 days of opening.
Contains Soy. Packed in a facility that handles Tree nuts and Cereals containing Gluten.
|Health Benefits||Aids in Weight Loss, Lowers Cholesterol|
|Good Source Of||Vitamin E, Zinc|
|Shelf Life||6 Months|