Roasted Sunflower Pumpkin And Flax Seeds Cranberries 125gm
- Price: Rs.120
- Rich source of vitamin E.
- Good source of omega fats.
- Consists of vitamins & minerals.
- Helpful in treating UTIs.
- High in fibre content.
- Availability:In Stock
Tags: Roasted seeds
True Elements snacks roasted sunflower pumpkin flax seeds has come up with a new and unique combination consisting of cranberries to satiate the berry cravings and improve the overall health of a body. Loaded with abundant nutrients and minerals, this new combination can now become a delicious snack because of its presence of cranberries.
How can Roasted Sunflower Pumpkin Flax Seeds with Cranberries be beneficial for your health?
Get rid of frequent stomach aches:
Consumption of roasted mix of these seeds can help in regulating the bowel movements and treating stomach disorders as this combination make up a rich source of fibre content. They are also low in glycaemic index, which helps in the digestion process and also speeds up the metabolism, thereby boosting the immune system.
Tired of eating boring snacks? Consume these seeds:
These seeds do not only contain a mixture of roasted pumpkin seeds, sunflower seeds, and flax seeds, but they also have an addition of cranberries which satiates our berry cravings and makes it a delicious and a healthy snack. Berries are rich in antioxidants which fights off the harmful bacteria and avoids the risk of bacterial infectious diseases.
Can help combat cancer cells:
Cranberries are rich in antioxidants which can help in fighting cancer. Since it is a good source of omega fats, it helps in keeping inflammatory diseases at bay.
Good for pregnant women:
This seed, with an ample amount of proteins and vitamin E, is what a pregnant woman should consume. It helps in keeping the blood sugar levels on check and strengthens immunity. Being a rich source of vitamin E, it also helps in maintaining the skin and hair health, making you feel younger and happier.
Sunflower Seeds, Pumpkin Seeds, Flax Seeds, Dried Cranberries, Natural Soy Lecithin.
No artificial flavour, colours and preservatives.
How to use:
- sunflower pumpkin flax seedswith cranberries can be consumed directly in the form of a snack or can be sprinkled on soups and salads. It can also be used in powdered form in dals, smoothies, yogurts, etc.
- Store it in a cool, dry and dark place away from moisture. Keep away from direct sunlight. Consume it within 6-7 days of opening the pack.
- Contains soy. Packed in such a facility that handles tree nuts and cereals containing gluten.
|Health Benefits||Lowers Cholesterol, Heart Healthy|
|Good Source Of||Vitamin K, Omega 3 Fatty Acids|
|Shelf Life||6 Months|