Roasted 5 in 1 Super Seeds Mix (Sunflower Pumpkin Flax Watermelon and Chia Seeds) Roasted Seeds 125gm
Use Coupon Code TRUE10 & Get Extra 10% OFF.
- Contains essential amino acids.
- High source of dietary fibre.
- Rich source of antioxidants.
- Filled with minerals like Magnesium.
- Consists of Vitamin E in abundance.
- Availability:In Stock
Seeds are often thrown away while consuming the fruit, thereby not actually utilising the advantages of the health benefits each and every seed provides. Although tiny in size, seeds carry a host of nutrients in them. When combined together, a mixture of seeds can provide a quick rescue to your snack cravings, satiate your bellies with the required nutrition and boost your overall health.
True Elements brings to you a premium combo of 5 superseeds, all of which possesses its own specific health benefit. Being antioxidant-rich, these seeds tend to protect your health from the unwanted foreign particles entering your body. Roasted Sunflower Pumpkin Flax with Watermelon & Chia Seeds are a combination of healthy seeds which are a powerhouse of nutrients. Along with its healthy side, it is a combination of seeds with a unique and quite delicious taste. They are beneficial for the overall health of the body due to its mixed combination of vitamins, minerals and other essential nutrients in it.
How can True Elements 5-in-1 Superseeds Mix Snack of Roasted Seeds be beneficial for your body?
- Keep your heart healthy: The magnesium content in pumpkin seeds carries out the proper functioning of the heart, helping it to stay healthy. It helps in regulating the blood flow towards the heart. These seeds are also low in cholesterol which prevents the hardening of arteries, thus preventing you from the risk of strokes, heart attacks, and other such cardiovascular diseases.
- Boost your memory: Vitamin B6 and niacin are the vitamins present in watermelon seeds which strengthens the nervous system and boosts your memorizing power. It improves the blood flow in the brain which further boosts the brain power and concentration levels.
- Stay away from stomach infections: High source of antioxidants helps in boosting immunity and regulates the bowel movements, thus keeping you safe from any stomach infection. Antioxidants are said to fight off the free bacteria and prevent them from entering into the body, thus keeping you safe from the risk of inflammatory diseases.
- Concerned about how to lose weight? Attack on these Low-Calorie Snacks: Since chia seeds are a rich source of fibre, it helps to keep your stomach fuller for a longer duration, thus preventing you to eat more food throughout the day and eventually lose weight.
- Specifically healthy for men considering their reproductive system: Watermelon seeds contain lycopene which helps in the production of sperm and reduce the fertility issues in men, thus boosting the sexual performance in them.
Pumpkin Seeds, Sunflower Seeds, Flax Seeds, Watermelon Seeds, Chia Seeds, Natural Soy Lecithin.
How to use:
These roasted seeds mix can be consumed directly in the form of a snack or can be sprinkled on soups and salads. It can also be used in a powdered form in your breakfast cereal as a topping, smoothies, yogurts, etc
Store it in a cool, dry and dark place away from moisture and direct sunlight. Consume it within 6-7 days of opening the pack.
Contains soy. It is packed in such a facility that handles tree nuts and cereals containing gluten.
|Health Benefits||Aids in Weight Loss, Improves Skin Health|
|Good Source Of||Magnesium, Omega 3 Fatty Acids|
|Shelf Life||6 Months|