Roasted sunflower seeds are a quick source of energy. They might be small in size, yet a handful of these seeds can have a healthy effect on your body. These are getting popular as snacks as they are filling yet nutritious.
True Elements Roasted Sunflower Seeds are roasted to perfection. They are an appetizing yet guilt-free snack. It has a nutty flavor with a little saltiness. They have a firm texture and are delicious enough to be added to your diet.
- Sunflower Seeds, Natural Soy Lecithin.
- No artificial colour, flavours and preservatives.
How can Roasted Sunflower Seeds benefit you?
Lose weight with this snack:
Fiber promotes satiety and reduces hunger cravings. It controls your binge eating, thus helping in weight management. Protein also aids in improving your performance in the gym. Healthy fats help maintain stable body weight. Being low in cholesterol, it also prevents certain cardiovascular diseases and maintains the overall well-being.
Heal your workaholic heart:
Vitamin E and folate promote cardiovascular health and reduces the risk of stroke. Healthy fats lead to a healthy cardiovascular system and phytosterols are linked with properties of maintaining healthy cholesterol levels.
Feeling low? They can energize you:
It contains vitamin B6 which stimulates cell enzymes that are needed for energy production. They are also a good source of copper that helps in the production of energy at the cellular level. Besides this, it can help you look young. It can also help maintain healthy hair.
How To Use:
- True Elements Roasted Sunflower seeds can be consumed as a snack.
- These seeds can even be sprinkled on salads, granola, pasta, rice, sandwiches or can be added in your dough while kneading, for enhancing taste and nutritive value.
- They can also be coated with chocolates and candies or added to muffins or other bakery items.
- It can be included in your meal to add a secret health punch.
Store Roasted Sunflower Seeds in a cool, dry and dark place away from moisture. Keep away from direct sunlight. Best consumed within 6-7 days of opening.
Contains Soy. Packed in a facility that also handles Tree nuts and Cereals containing Gluten.
|Health Benefits||Lowers Cholesterol, Improves Skin Health|
|Good Source Of||Vitamin E, Vitamin B6|
|Shelf Life||6 Months|