Fruits & Oats Cake
Binge-eat on desserts without having to worry about your sugar levels and weight gain because we have with us one of the most effective, easy to bake Banana Blueberry Cake, prepared from Rolled Oats. Enhanced with delicious, lip-smacking blueberries, this cake will not only fill you up and your dessert cravings, but will also take you on a whole different journey of desserts with its wholesome, easy to bind ingredients.
Directions (For qty, refer to the ingredients section)
- Take a bowl & add all dry ingredients first
- Mix well and keep it aside
- Now take another bowl and add all liquid ingredients
- Whisk them really well
- Now pour this mixture into the dry one and mix it really well.
- Now add the blueberries into it and mix.
- Now take a cake pan, grease it with coconut oil or any other oil/butter but I used this. Pour the batter and keep into Microwave at 180 degrees for 35-40 mins. Keep a check and adjust your timing accordingly.
- Once done take it outside and let it cool for at least 10 mins. Now take it out garnish it with blueberries n a cherry on the top.