Rose Muesli Parfait
You can never have enough of parfaits. And we know that, that’s why here we bring another one of our favorite breakfast desserts.
1/4th up White Chocolate
1/2 cup fresh cream
1/2 cup mixed fruits
1 cup True Elements Crunchy Nuts and Berries Muesli
2-3 tbsp milk (optional)
Directions(For qty, refer to the ingredients section)
- Heat a pan and fresh cream. Once the small bubbles appear from the sides, turn of the heat and add white chocolate and rose syrup.
- If your ganache is thick. You can adjust the consistency by adding 2-3 tbsp milk in it.
- Keep it in the fridge for about half an hour.
- Remove it from the fridge and beat it for about a minute.
- Chop all the fruits and keep aside.
- You can make the parfait in mason jars, glasses or in a bowl.
- While assembling the parfait first put rose ganache in the bottom.
- Add True Elements Crunchy Nuts and Berries Muesli on top of it.
- Now top it with mixed fruits.
- Add muesli on top of it
- Top it with rose ganache once again.