What if we tell you, you can make spicy pancakes from our pancake mix? These are healthy, loaded with veggies, and taste amazing!
1 tbsp chopped tomato
2-3 chopped chilies
1 tbsp chopped coriander
1 tsp salt
1 tsp chili powder
1 tsp turmeric powder
1 tbsp chopped vegetables of your choice (cabbage, capsicum, carrot, french beans)
1 tbsp ghee
1 cup buttermilk
Directions(For qty, refer to the ingredients section)
- In a bowl first, add all the dry ingredients and spices and mix well.
- Add all the vegetables and mix well. Now slowly add buttermilk to form a batter.
- Adjust the consistency by adding a little buttermilk or more of the pancake mix.
- Heat a pan and add ghee.
- Pour a spoonful of batter on the pan and spread evenly on the pan.
- Cook the pancakes from both sides.
- Serve it with ketchup or mint chutney