Seasoned Roasted Seeds, Gift Hamper, 500gm
- Robust and heart-healthy snack option.
- Low-calorie, 100% natural snack.
- Kid-friendly snack.
- Free of artificial preservatives.
- Rich source of fibre and antioxidants.
- Contains minerals.
- Provides healthy fats and vitamins.
- Availability:In Stock
True Elements Roasted Seasoned Seeds Combo, seasoned with a different variety of spices is the much-needed snack food for the youngsters, especially, because of an increase in the craving of food which tastes different than the normal salted snack.Also, it is beneficial for the overall functioning of the body because it consists of all the four nutrient-rich seeds such as flax seeds, sunflower seeds, watermelon seeds and pumpkin seeds. Comprising of all essential nutrients like vitamins, minerals, omega-3 fats, antioxidants, etc.,it can be consumed at any time of the day. It is roasted to perfection and crafted especially for snackaholics to satiate their snack cravings, thereby keeping them happy, healthy and satisfied.
True Elements Roasted Sunflower Seeds, Chilli Garlic:
True Elements Spicy Sunflower seeds are an upgrade to your favourite sunflower seeds. 100% Natural, these seeds are roasted with a mixture of chilli, pepper and garlic to curate a smart yet satisfying snack.
True Elements Roasted Sunflower, Pumpkin & Flax Seeds, Chilli Ginger:
True Elements Roasted Mixed seeds, Chilli Ginger is a blend of three superseeds, seasoned with the most loved spices: chilli and ginger. Highly nourishing seeds are spiced up to make your nutritious meal no more boring or bland.
True Elements Roasted Flax and Watermelon, Chilli Rosemary:
True Elements Flax and Watermelon seeds mix is a blend of two superseeds. It is a tastier version of your regular seed mix and is seasoned with a strong peppery taste of Rosemary and Cumin. This mixture of Babylonian inspired herbs: Rosemary, Cumin and nutritious seeds is a healthful and delicious snack for weight watchers.
True Elements Roasted Pumpkin Seeds, Cheesy Onion:
True Elements Roasted Pumpkin Seeds with an addition of cheese and onion powder are a healthy way to satiate your cheese cravings. Along with gratifying your cheese cravings, they can even provide several nutrients for weight management.
Sunflower Seeds, Onion, Black Pepper, Garlic, Chilli Powder, Parsley, Rock Salt, Edible Oil, Natural Soy Lecithin, Pumpkin Seeds, Flax Seeds, Oregano, Ginger, Cinnamon, Sugar, Watermelon Seeds, Sesame Seeds, Dry Mango Powder, Thyme, Cumin, Rosemary, Cheese.
How to use:
- True Elements Roasted Seasoned Seeds can be eaten as a raw snack or can be added to smoothies, yogurts, salads, etc. It can also be added to soups as a garnish or can even be sprinkled on top of burgers, aloo tikkis, etc.
- Store in a cool, dry and dark place away from direct sunlight and moisture. Seal lock pouch after every use. Best consumed within 6-7 days of opening.
- Contains Soy. Packed in a facility that also handles Tree Nuts and Cereals containing Gluten.