Seeds and Chocolate Bark
Chocolates are everyone's favoruite. Here we bring a unique recipe of homemade chocolate bark for you. It's really delicious
2 tbsp True Elements Antioxidant Mix
1 tsp True Elements Berries Mix
Directions(For qty, refer to the ingredients section)
- Melt the chocolate using the double boiler method.
- Alternatively, you can melt the chocolate in the microwave.
- Line a baking tray or a plate with parchment paper or butter paper.
- Pour the melted chocolate into the tray and using a spatula or back of the spoon spread it evenly.
- Top the chocolate with antioxidant mix and berries mix.
- Press gently into the chocolate and keep this tray in the refrigerator for about an hour removing it from the fridge when chocolate sets.
- Break or cut the chocolate into desired sizes.