Seeds And Nuts Bars
Right when you are looking for a quick munching protein bar or a snack to grab on and calm down your hunger, these handy seeds and nuts bars can make up for your sudden hunger pangs.
1/4 cup Water
2 cups True Elements Rolled Oats
1/4 cup True Elements Raw Pumpkin Seeds
1/4 cup Hemp Seeds
1/4 cup Cashews
1/2 cup True Elements Dried Goji Berries
2 tbsp True Elements Raw Chia Seeds
1/4 cup Dark Chocolate
1/2 tsp Vanilla Extract
1/2 tsp Cinnamon
Salt as per taste
Directions (For qty, refer to the ingredients section)
- Soak Dates in 1/4 cup Water for around 30 mins and leave aside.
- Once soaked, blend the dates and water mixture in a blender till it forms a smooth paste.
- Transfer this paste in a large bowl and add other ingredients while stirring the mixture.
- Stir it for 10-15 minutes and then transfer it to a baking dish.
- Refrigerate it for 2 hours until the bars set up.
- Cut it into equal squares or bar-shaped rectangular pieces.
- Have it as your post-workout snack.