Chia seeds are tiny black seeds that come from the family of sage. They are seeds of a flowering plant Salvia Hispanica and are native to southern and central Mexico. These tiny seeds are rich in Vitamin B12, Vitamin D, and minerals and can change yo...Read More
Roasted Flax Seeds And Chia Seeds
- Get Extra 10% OFF on all orders (no minimum value). Use code EXTRA10 at checkout.
- Get Free Shipping across India using code: FREESHIPPING
- Rich source of antioxidants.
- Contains protein.
- Highly rich in vitamin E.
- Contains omega-3 fatty acids