Now that festivals are around the corner we bring this super easy Shahi Phirni recipe. It is nutrient-rich because of oats and nuts and is flavourful because of the saffron and cardamom.
Directions(For qty, refer to the ingredients section)
- Grind half cup oats.
- Boil 3 cups of milk and add the powdered oats. Keep stirring to avoid lumps.
- Add 4 tbsp sugar and stir well. Add saffron soaked in water.
- Add True Elements Daily Dose Mix and Cook well.
- Turn off the flame and cool it down completely.
- Refrigerate it for 3-4 hours.
- Add chopped nuts on top and enjoy chilled Shahi Phirni.