Roasted Sunflower SeedsReview
Use Coupon Code TRUE10 & Get Extra 10% OFF.
- Rich source of magnesium
- They are rich in fibre.
- Consists of essential vitamins.
- Packed with antioxidants.
- Rich source of vitamin E and B6.
- Availability:In Stock
Roasted sunflower seeds are a convenient and quick source of energy. Small in size, yet a handful of these seeds can have a healthy effect on your body. These are getting popular as snacks as they are filling yet nutritious.
True Elements Roasted Sunflower Seeds are natural seeds roasted to perfection. They are an appetising yet guilt-free snack. It has a nutty flavour with a little saltiness. They have a firm texture and are delicious enough to be added to your diet.
How can Roasted Sunflower Seeds be beneficial for your health?
- Is muscle cramps cramping your work? This snack can help: Minerals like magnesium helps develop strong bones, while several other minerals prevent bone calcification and improve bone flexibility. Magnesium also helps keep the muscle relaxed. It also improves the mineral bone density which further helps you in staying away from the risk of osteoporosis.
- Calm your nerves with these healthy snacks: The magnesium soothes the nerves and reduces the stress. It also keeps the migraines away, reduces chronic fatigue, helps your mind and body to relax and supports healthy mood. These seeds also consist of tryptophan which helps in calming down the nervous system, and also promotes sound sleep.
- Chances of getting depressed? Prevent depression with this roasted seeds: It has a positive effect on your mood. Presence of several minerals aids in the production of stress hormone serotonin which reduces your stress level.
- Lose weight with a snack: Fiber promotes satiety and reduces hunger cravings. It controls your calorie intake, thus helping in weight management. Protein also aids in improving your performance in the gym. Healthy fats help maintain a stable body weight. Being low in cholesterol, it also prevents certain cardiovascular diseases and maintains the overall well-being.
- Heal your workaholic heart: Vitamin E and folate promotes cardiovascular health and reduces the risk of stroke. Healthy fats lead to a healthy cardiovascular system and phytosterols are linked with properties of maintaining healthy cholesterol levels.
- Scared of getting diabetes? It can help: A diet rich in seeds and nuts shows to reduce hyperglycemia, thus warding off diabetes. It has a low glycaemic index, which helpsin managing the blood sugar levels and prevents diabetic complications.
- Feeling low? They can energize you: It contains vitamin B6 which stimulates cell enzymes which are needed for energy production. They are also a good source of copper that helps in the production of energy at the cellular level.
Besides this, it can help you look young. It can also help maintain healthy hairs.
Sunflower Seeds, Natural Soy Lecithin.
No artificial colour, flavours and preservatives.
How To Use:
Roasted Sunflower Seeds can be consumed as an anytime snack. Pack your office drawers, purses with these seeds to prevent snacking on unhealthy foods. These seeds can be sprinkled on salads, granola, pasta, rice, sandwiches or can be added in your dough while kneading, for enhancing taste and nutritive value. They can also be coated with chocolates and candies or added to muffins or other bakery items. It can be tossed onto any of your food item to add a secret health punch.
Store Roasted Sunflower Seeds in a cool, dry and dark place away from moisture. Keep away from direct sunlight. Best consumed within 6-7 days of opening.
Contains Soy. Packed in a facility that also handles Tree nuts and Cereals containing Gluten.
|Health Benefits||Lowers Cholesterol, Improves Skin Health|
|Good Source Of||Vitamin E, Vitamin B6|
|Shelf Life||6 Months|