Baked Granola Honey Crunch 350gmReview
- Contains Dietary Fibres.
- Good source of Protein.
- Filled with essential nutrients.
- Goodness of Rolled Oats.
- Fibre-rich healthy snack option.
- Availability:In Stock
Granola, often considered as a breakfast food or a snack is a mixture consisting of rolled oats, nuts, seeds, honey or other sweeteners. Highly nutritious, this snack food can boost up your energy in a small serving as it is power-packed with the recommended daily requirement of nutrients and vitamins.
True Elements Baked Granola is prepared with the goodness of 100% natural, whole-grain certified rolled oats. Mixed with the right amount of seeds, wheat flakes and dried berries along with raw honey, our granola is perfectly baked until it attains a crispy, toasted and golden-brown coloured desired texture to give you that feeling of a crunchy snack.
How can Baked Granola be beneficial for your health?
Lose weight yet eat sweet:
- Right when you are craving for something sweet but also want to not give up on diet along with taste, Baked Granola can be your immediate rescue. Being baked and not fried, this can be your new favourite on-the-go snack partner, loaded with the perfectly blended ingredients full of whole grains, nutrients and health benefits.
Finding a diabetic-friendly sweet savoury? You have come to the right place:
- Fibre present in the oats helps in maintaining the blood sugar levels and prevents diabetic complications, making it a tasty, sweet treat for diabetic patients.
Cut the risk of heart problems with baked snacks:
- The ingredients used in this pack are 100% natural, whole-grain certified, thus indicating that there is no loss of nutrients and hence provides you with the required nutrition in each bite.
Strengthen your digestive system with just a small serving of Granola:
- They are a rich source of fibre and antioxidants, both of which contribute to maintaining the overall health of the body by preventing the entry of foreign particles in your body. It promotes a healthy gut environment and avoids problems like constipation, stomach bloating, etc.
Whole Wheat Flakes, Rolled Oats, Whole Oats Flour, Almonds, Pumpkin Seeds, Watermelon Seeds, Flax Seeds, Cranberry, Barley Malt, Honey, Edible Oil, Natural Soy Lecithin.
How to use:
Baked Granola can be consumed directly as a snack or you can also have it with hot/cold milk. You can also use these as a topping over yogurt, smoothies or ice cream.
Store it in a cool, dry and dark place away from moisture and direct sunlight. Best consumed within 6-7 days of opening the pack.
Contains Soy. Packed in a facility that also handles Tree Nuts and Cereals containing Gluten.