You have definitely heard of quinoa being crowned as a superfood. But, did you know it comes in different colours too, providing you with a wide range of nutrients and health benefits, apart from just a change in its colour. One such variant of quinoa is Black Quinoa. Black quinoa is one of the elite members of superfoods. It is high in nutrition & at the same time, gluten-free. It is naturally packed with a high level of fibre and protein.
True Elements Black Quinoa is a quick-cooking, soft, fluffy and slightly nutty flavoured seed-like grain. It is naturally dark coloured with the same natural flavour and a powerhouse of nutrients and antioxidants.
How can Black Quinoa be beneficial for your health?
Beneficial for the growth of the body:
- The nutrient content in black quinoa is inclusive of essential amino acids which are helpful in the functioning of the body.
Acts as a natural detox:
- The antioxidant works as a natural detox for the body. It helps in neutralizing free radicals and also has an anti-aging effect on the body.
Want to have a good gut health?
- This superfood has anti-inflammatory properties in it, which helps in improving the digestive system, prevents constipation, bloating and regulates the bowel movements of the stomach, and hence, maintains a good gut health.
Keep your heart healthy:
- It has zero cholesterol in it, which prevents the unhealthy fats from sticking to the walls of the arteries, making it a good choice to keep a healthy heart.
Need help in losing weight?
- It is low in fat content with antioxidants and high iron content in it. Also, being a rich source of fibre, it can support your appetite by preventing binge eating and satiating your hunger pangs. It makes a perfect food for people who are into weight loss programs.
Black Quinoa Seeds.
No artificial colour, flavours and preservatives.
How to Use?
Soak Quinoa for 5-7 minutes in fresh water before cooking.
Place the quinoa and water in a saucepan. Cover and let it simmer. Let it sit for 10 minutes after the water has boiled.
Store it in a cool, dry and dark place away from moisture. Keep away from direct sunlight. Seal lock pouch after every use.
Packed in a facility that also handles Tree nuts and Cereals containing Gluten.
|Health Benefits||Full of Antioxidants, Aids in Weight Loss|
|Good Source Of||B Vitamins, Protein|