Cane Sorghum is one of the perfect replacements for molasses. It appears as honey, but is very different from it, considering the nutrition it provides. It is dark-coloured and thick syrup which is naturally extracted from sorghum cane. It is a natural sweetener, inspired by the ancient people, devoid of any preservatives, colour or flavour.
True Elements Cane Sorghum Syrup is not just a natural sweetener, but it is loaded with certain health benefits.
Flavour: It has a very sweet flavour because of the presence of complex sugars in it, with various fruit hints.
How can Cane Sorghum Syrup improve your health?
Is the frequent stomach cramps irritating you? Consume this syrup:
- The fibre content in this helps in improving the digestive system by preventing the entry of foreign particles, prevents stomach-ache and relieves you from any stomach disorder. It also acts as a cooling agent and can heal burning disorders of stomach.
Concerned about bone health and joint pain? Add this to your diet:
- Magnesium boosts the production of calcium in the body and heals the pain of joints. It is loaded with a good quantity of minerals like magnesium, copper, etc. It also strengthens the bone tissues and prevents the risk of osteoporosis.
Want to stay active for the whole day? Stay energized with this syrup:
- The presence of niacin in it converts the food particles into usable energy to keep you active throughout the day.
Difficulty in breathing? Hit on this syrup:
- You are bound to experience a headache when there is a difficulty in breathing and improper circulation of blood. Copper present in sorghum decreases the risks of anaemia. It helps in enhancing the development of red blood corpuscles and maintains the blood count of it.
Fight ageing and lead a stress-free long life:
- It is loaded with several nutrients. For proper functioning of the body, nutrients are necessary which helps prevent strokes and lead a long life.
- Sorghum Syrup consists of enzymes which inhibit the absorption of starch, & eventually maintains the insulin and glucose levels of a diabetic patient.
Sorghum is also known to prevent the risk of cancer cells grown in the body. Due to its gluten-free property, it avoids gastrointestinal problems.
Sweet Sorghum Juice.
How to use:
Sorghum Syrup can be used as an alternative to molasses. You can also use it in place of honey as a topping on pancakes or simply pour it on the top of smoothies. It can also be used as a garnish in ice-creams, cakes and breakfast cereals.