Chatpati Muesli 400gmReview
- Protein-packed cereal.
- Good source of Iron.
- Loaded with essential nutrients.
- Contains Antioxidants.
- Good source of Fibre.
- Availability:In Stock
Right when your taste buds are craving for some spicy-sweet chaat, in the middle of the night or as soon as you get up in the morning, worry not because we have your problem of last minute hunger solved within a blink of an eye. Get your chaat cravings fixed in just 3 minutes with our Chatpati Muesli.
True Elements Chatpati Muesli is an Indian version of Muesli, loaded with the right amount of chaat masala and spices blended with the goodness of whole wheat flakes, rolled oats and other natural, healthy ingredients. When mixed with dahi or buttermilk, it can become one of the most delicious Chatpati retreats for your chaat cravings.
How can Chatpati Muesli be beneficial for your health?
Lose weight yet eat tasty snack-food:
- Made from our 100% natural, whole-grain certified and premium quality rolled oats, a bowl of muesli is a rich source of fibre which fills up your stomach, prevents binge eating on junk and satiates your hunger with a crunchy parfait.
Power up your snack cravings enhanced with the delicious Indian Spices:
- Made from the premium quality Indian spices to give you a feeling of eating chaat while balancing on your health requirements, this bowl of Muesli can instantly deliver a healthy yet tasty retreat to your taste buds and take your cravings to another level.
Snack it or Garnish it, enjoy it the way you want:
- Our Muesli is curated in such a way with a delicious blend of natural, whole-grain ingredients, that it can be enjoyed in any way. Add a spoonful of yogurt to a bowl of Muesli or just savour it with tea/coffee, it can enhance your taste buds and give a spicy twist to your spicy snack cravings.
Feeling weak/inactive in the morning? Boost your energy with a crunchy, chatpata breakfast:
- Muesli is considered to be one of the most energising power breakfast to get you started for the rest of the day. Being combined with the Indian spices, it gives a delicious chaat flavour to your taste buds and makes you feel gratified.
Whole Wheat Flakes, Rolled Oats, Whole Quinoa Puff, Soy Nuts, Spicy Pumpkin Seeds, Almonds, Seasoning (Red Chilli, Cumin, Black Pepper, Rock Salt, Tomato, Mint), Edible Oil, Natural Soy Lecithin.
How to use:
Muesli can be served with curd (1 cup of curd for 0.75 cup of muesli)/ Buttermilk. It can be consumed as it is for a mid-meal snack or can be used as topping for ice-cream, porridge.
Store it in a cool, dry and dark place away from moisture and direct sunlight. Best consumed within 6-7 days of opening the pack.
Contains Soy. Packed in a facility that also handles Tree Nuts and Cereals containing Gluten.