Darjeeling Black Tea 100gmReview
Use Coupon Code TRUE10 & Get Extra 10% OFF.
- Rich in antioxidants.
- Contains polyphenolic compounds.
- Possesses anti-mutagenic properties.
- Rich source of vitamin C.
- Low in calories.
- Availability:In Stock
True Elements Darjeeling Black Tea, also known as the champagne of teas, is a pure black tea, grown in the foothills of Darjeeling. The leaves are rolled and oxidized, or fermented, before being ready to use.
It is an exquisite tea having a distinct flavour and is purely natural with no preservatives.
How can Darjeeling Tea be beneficial your health?
Want white and healthy teeth? Have a cup of this healthy beverage:
- The antioxidants present in it inhibits the growth of decay-causing bacteria and reduces the risk of cavities, thus helping in maintaining white teeth. It is also a good source of minerals which helps in maintaining the oral health.
Does the extreme heartburn irritate you? A cup of this tea can fix it:
- It is beneficial for your gastric health as it consists of phytochemicals in it. It inhibits the production of a bacteria that causes stomach ulcer and can even reduce the risk of gastric cancer, because of the presence of antioxidants in it.
Good for heart health:
- Daily consumption of this can lower down the blood lipid levels, widen your arteries, improve your blood flow and reduce the risk of heart diseases. This tea is a good source of minerals like selenium and magnesium which regulates the blood flow and protects you from the risk of cardiovascular diseases.
Build a strong body structure with black tea:
- Several vitamins and compounds from it can improve the mineral bone density and reduce the risk of osteoporosis. This tea consists of minerals like calcium and phosphorus which strengthens the bone health and maintains your overall bone health.
Improve gut health:
- Presence of polyphenols and antimicrobial properties in black tea improves the gut health and strengthens the immunity.
Boost your concentration levels with a cup of this tea:
- Black tea consists of an amino acid L-theanine which helps in improving focus. This amino acid is responsible for increasing the alpha activity in the brain, which further sharpens your brain memory and improves the concentration levels.
Besides this, just like any other herbal teas, it can help you lose weight and reduce stress.
Black Tea Leaves.
No artificial colour, flavours and preservatives.
How to use:
Use one teaspoon of Darjeeling Tea for every cup (150 ml) of water. Let it simmer for 3-5 minutes. Add a sweetener if required, strain and serve.
Store in an airtight container in a cool, dry and dark place away from moisture and direct sunlight. Best consumed within 45 days of opening.
Packed in a facility that also handles Tree Nuts and Cereals containing Gluten.
|Health Benefits||Enhances Mental Alertness, Effective In Lowering Cholesterol Levels|
|Good Source Of||Antioxidants, Vitamin C|
|Shelf Life||12 Months|