- Price: Rs.156
- Packed with Jowar and Foxtail.
- Rich in Fiber and Protein.
- No Added Sugar.
- No added preservatives.
- Regulates digestive system.
- Get Extra 10% OFF on orders above Rs 499/-, Use Code: TRUE10
- Get Free Shipping across India using code: FREESHIPPING
|Why you should have this||100% SEMOLINA FREE gluten-free upma mix that has only Jowar and Foxtail, loaded with colourful veggies and indian spices.|
|Ingredients||Jowar Rawa, Foxtail Rawa, Jowar flour, Udad Dal, Dried Carrot, Dried French beans, Dried Peas, Turmeric, Paprika, Cumin seeds, Ginger powder, Rock Salt, Soybean Oil.|
|Shelf Life||6 Months|
|Health Benefits||Improves digestion, Helps in weight loss, Protects Heart, Controls Blood Sugar|
|Good Source Of||Fibre|
Why True Elements Millet Upma is better than the rest?
Upma is a popular breakfast option in most households but if you really go to see it lacks nutrition and protein that is needed for one to kick start their day. Most of the available Upma mixes have semolina/rava (which contains gluten). We took this popular breakfast and made it healthier while keeping it’s traditional taste intact. It is also very easy and quick to cook!
True Elements Millet Upma Mix is 100% gluten-free & only contains healthy millets like Jowar, Ragi, Bajra & Foxtail, along with colourful veggies & indian spices. This makes our upma a power packed energy boosting tasty breakfast.
How to Use True Elements Millet Upma:
- Serve hot with salad.
- Top it with healthy spicy seeds.
- Top it with Coconut Chutney.
Health Benefits of True Element Millet Upma:
Millet Upma is packed with multigrain ingredients and fibre, thus improving the digestive health of your body.
Helps in Weight Management
Being low in calories and High in Fibre, millet upma can help in weight management by making you feel fuller.
Improves Heart Health
Millet Upma is helpful in lowering cholesterol by being low in carbs, thus preventing the risk of cardiovascular disease.
Controls Blood Sugar
Made with Zero Added Sugar, this breakfast is best for maintaining blood sugar levels.
- Store Millet Upma in a sealed container in a cool, dry place away from direct sunlight and moisture to avoid risk of infestation.
- Do not use if the pack is open or leaking.
- Contains Soy.
- Packaged in facility that also handles Tree Nuts and Cereals containing Gluten