True Elements Quinoa is naturally available from the organic farms in Peru, which is said to be the origin of this grain. It has a slightly nutty and bitter taste and hence needs to be properly washed before consumption. It is highly rich in fibre, vitamins and minerals and has a low glycaemic index which is very much beneficial for the overall health of the body.
Quinoa is bitter in taste because of the saponin content. Hence it should be properly washed with water before consumption.
How is Quinoa grown in Peru beneficial for your health?
- Helps in killing nutrient deficiencies: Since it contains a lot of nutrients, it helps in reducing the nutritional deficiencies of the human body.
- Want to boost your performance in the gym? Try eating quinoa regularly: Being a rich source of protein, it can be used in replacement of protein shakes and help in boosting the performance in the gym. It is also gluten-free which can help in muscle binding and weight management. It is also a rich source of fibre, which provides you with the required amount of satiety and prevents binge eating, thus taking care of your physique.
- Keeps diabetes at bay: It has a low glycaemic index which controls the blood lipid levels and also carries out the regulation of insulin, thus keeping you away from the risk of diabetes. It is also low in calories and cholesterol, which prevents sudden sugar spikes and maintains the blood sugar levels.
- Stay happy, with a healthy heart: High amount of iron in it depicts the amount of haemoglobin in your body. Hence, consumption of this superfood will prevent the risk of anaemia and keep your body healthy. Fibre and magnesium present in this can save you from heart failures and decreases blood pressure gradually.
- Energy booster: Due to the presence of certain proteins and vitamins, it helps in the proper functioning of the enzymes and can act as a quick energy booster. It fills p your stomach because of the rich source of fibre, and keeps you active throughout.
- Sharpens your brain memory: It consists of flavonoids such as quercetin and kaempferol which boosts the nerves of the brain and strengthens the brain memory.
Apart from these, it is also known to reduce the risk of osteoporosis, killing the crystals of kidney stones and also prevent cardiovascular diseases.
Whole White Quinoa.
How to use:
It has a bitter taste because of saponin. Hence it should be soaked in water for a night and can be cooked in the morning along with poha, upma. You can even prepare porridge out of this or you can sprinkle it on top of salads, smoothies, yogurts, etc.
Store it in a cool, dry and dark place away from moisture. Keep away from direct sunlight. Seal lock pouch after every use.
Packed in a facility that also handles Tree Nuts and Cereals containing Gluten.
|Health Benefits||Naturally Gluten Free, Good Source of Energy|
|Good Source Of||B Vitamins, Protein|
|Shelf Life||12 Months|