Post Workout Combo
Post Workout Combo
- Superseeds are a nutritional powerhouse.
- Because of all essential nutrients and Zero Sugar, Muesli is good for the overall health.
- Rolled oats present in Muesli are high source of anti-oxidants.
- Protein Mix is a powerhouse of plant-based Protein.
- Get Extra 10% OFF on orders above Rs 499/-, Use Code: TRUE10
- Get Free Shipping across India using code: FREESHIPPING
- Get 15% OFF, Use Code: COMBO
|Includes||7 in 1 Seeds & Nu Mix 125g, Protein Mix Seeds 125g, Raw Watermelon Seeds 150g, No Added Sugar Muesli 400g|
|Shelf Life||6 Months|
|Health Benefits||Muscle Strength, Good for Diabetics, Protein Powerhouse for boosting gym performance|
|Good Source Of||Protein, Antioxidants, Zinc|
True Elements Post-workout Combo, is a great collection of healthy foods along with snacks especially for gym freaks who want to stay healthy in spite of eating snacks & sweet dishes. With the help of these protein-packed snacks and breakfast, they will not only get control in their sugar levels but will also keep them happy and satisfied. With maintaining health, one can binge eat their favorite snacks without any guilt.
True Elements 7-in-1 Superseeds and Nut Mix:
Made with Zero Sugar and consisting of Soy Nuts, True Elements 7-in-1 Superseeds Mix is highly beneficial for Fitness enthusiasts who are struggling to meet their protein requirements through a healthy diet.
True Elements No Added Sugar Muesli:
Rolled Oats present in this Muesli consists of soluble fiber which helps in lowering the cholesterol and blood glucose levels, thus keeping diabetes under control. They are also low in cholesterol and calorie, which contributes to preventing sugar spikes and keeping diabetic complications at bay.
True Elements Protein Mix:
Packed with about 29g plant-based Protein, Protein Mix is a healthy combination of roasted crunchy seeds which can be also added to your salads and meals for a protein boost.
True Elements Raw Watermelon Seeds:
Apart from Protein, Watermelon seeds are also rich in minerals such as potassium, calcium and Zinc which can be helpful in reducing the risk of osteoporosis.
How to use:
- Sugar-free Muesli can be consumed as a breakfast in the morning along with hot or cold milk, or can be also added to Smoothies.
- Seeds can be consumed in the form of a crunchy snack or can be added to smoothies, salads, milkshakes, breakfast foods, etc.