Eggless Skillet Cookie
Call it a Skillet cookie, pizookie, or a deep dish cookie. One thing that doesn’t change, the deliciousness of the cookie. And here we bring an eggless version of this legendary dessert.
1/2 cup Dark Chocolate
1/3 cup butter (at room temp)
1/2 cup Brown Sugar
1/4 cup Castor Sugar
1 tsp Baking Powder
1/2 tsp Baking Soda
1 tsp Vanilla essence
1 tbsp True Elements Raw Flax Seed (Powdered)
3 tbsp Water.
Directions (For qty, refer to the ingredients section)
- In a bowl first Combine flax seed powder and water. Set aside to thicken.
- In another bowl add butter, castor sugar, and brown sugar. Mix until fluffy and well combined.
- Add vanilla essence and flax mix into it.
- Now add flour, baking soda, and baking powder into this mixture.
- Add the chocolate chunks and fold. Do not over mix at this stage.
- Grease a baking pan with butter.
- Transfer the mixture into it and bake at 165 degrees for 15 minutes.
- Serve the cookie hot with ice cream and enjoy.