Chia seeds are tiny black seeds that come from the family of sage. They are seeds of a flowering plant Salvia Hispanica and are native to southern and central mexico. These tiny seeds can change your life. Chia seeds can literally be added on top of ...Read More
Roasted Chia Seeds - Calcium Rich
- Chia Seeds are extremely rich in calcium.
- Keeps you hydrated.
- Packed with zinc.
- Comprised with essential amino acids, vitamins and minerals.
- Chia Seeds, Good for the digestive system.
- Manganese Rich.
- Get Extra 10% OFF on orders above Rs 499/-, Use Code: TRUE10
- Get Free Shipping across India using code: FREESHIPPING
Why Roasted Chia Seeds - Calcium Rich is better than the rest?
True Elements Roasted Chia Seeds may be tiny in size but are a superfood loaded with nutrients. They are roasted without any added preservatives or chemicals. Daily consumption of 1 teaspoon chia seeds mixed with water can help in boosting your immunity. They are really good for skin, hair and overall health.
- Extremely rich in calcium
- Roasted to perfection
- Good for bone health
- 100% natural ingredients
- No false promises or claims
Chia seeds are an excellent source of omega-3 fatty acids, rich in antioxidants, and are also high in fibre, iron, and calcium. Since chia seeds are high in fibre, it keeps you full for longer and help you with weight loss. You can enjoy these roasted chia seeds by having them with water every morning or you can use it as a topping over your salad, oatmeal, smoothies or any other meal of your choice!