Smoothie Recipes that will Shoot Up your Immune System
On days when you are no more in the mood to cook, and you’re also not ready to go outside because of the scorching heat, a quick, refreshing smoothie recipe can come to your rescue. High on nutrition value, smoothies are not only delicious, but also fills up your stomach with a tasty delight in every sip. Also, loaded with multiple nutrients, especially Antioxidants & Protein, these smoothies can straight away help in boosting your Immune System. They are simple to prepare, and refreshing enough with great summer fruits and vegetables.
Below mentioned are 4 delicious, mouth-watering Smoothie Recipes that you can relishwhile boosting your immunity, with absolutely no cooking required:
1) Summer in a Cup Smoothie:
- Add 1 cup of Cranberries & Blueberries mixture into a jar, followed by 1 sliced frozen Banana.
- Add ½ cup of Pomegranate juice, ½ cup of Orange juice and mix it thoroughly.
- Add 3/4th cup of Plain, cold milk and blend all of the mixture in a blender until creamy & smooth.
- Serve cold!
2) Zesty Watermelon Squash:
- In a blender, add 3 cups of chopped watermelon, ½ cup of water.
- Add 1 teaspoon of maple syrup or honey, 1 sliced banana, 1 spoon lemon juice, blend and serve chilled by garnishing it with Basil leaves!
- You can also add ice cubes, for an extra cool refreshment!
3) Juicy Orange Smoothie:
- In a jar, take 250ml milk of your choice.
- Add 1 sliced banana, 1 sliced orange & 1 tsp lemon juice.
- Blend everything in the blender until smooth & creamy.
- Pour the drink into a glass and serve chilled!
4) Strawberry Chia Smoothie:
- In a blender, add 4-5 sliced frozen strawberries.
- Add 1 cup of low-fat yoghurt, a cup of cranberry juice and a dash of salt.
- Blend them until it is smooth and frosty.
- Garnish this smoothie with 1 tsp Chia Seeds, some finely chopped almonds and relish the drink!
For an added health advantage, you can also top these smoothies with Chia Seeds. Chia Seeds which acts as a natural coolant and detoxifier for your body, can be extremely beneficial for your digestive system. Also, they are richest in calcium and omega-fats, one which is essential for maintaining the overall health of the body.
Make your summers slurpy and awesome with these amazing smoothie recipes.
- 1 Comments