Spinach Chickpea Bites
Fresh greens combined with legumes and flavoured with rich Indian spices, what makes these Spinach Chickpea Bites even more interesting, is the addition of these nutrient-dense watermelon seeds.
1 and 1/2 cup soaked and boiled chickpeas
2 finely chopped Green Chillies
5 Garlic Cloves
2 tbsp Garam Masala Powder
1 tbsp Chaat Masala Powder
1 cup Bread Crumbs
2 tbsp True Elements Raw Watermelon Seeds
3 tbsp Oil
Salt as per taste
Directions(For qty, refer to the ingredients section)
- To start off, squeeze out all the excess water from the blanched spinach & place the same in a grinder jar.
- Add in the chopped chillies and garlic and grind them.
- Once done, add the boiled chickpeas and grind them together in the grinder.
- Next, add the garam masala powder, chaat masala powder and salt in the grinder and grind into a coarse mixture.
- Once ground, transfer the mixture into a mixing bowl, add the breadcrumbs and mix well.
- Next, with oil greased hands, form equal-sized small-medium discs, followed which top it up with some watermelon seeds.
- Finally, in a pan, heat some oil. Once hot enough, place the prepared discs and shallow fry the same until golden brown from both the sides.
- Once done, enjoy lip-smacking chickpea bites along with some fresh mint coriander dip.