Spinach Quinoa Salad
For the ones who are not a big, great fan of Salads, this delicious and unique Protein-packed Spinach Quinoa Salad is the one thing you're probably missing out! Indulge into a nutrient-pool of Quinoa and increase your love for salads here on!
½ cup Chopped spinach
Directions (For qty, refer to the ingredients section)
- Boil quinoa in water for about 15-20 min till soft. Set aside once done.
- Heat oil in a pan and add the chopped garlic. Stir till garlic releases aroma and turn slight golden.
- Add chopped spinach.
- Add salt and pepper as per requirement and cook till spinach turns tender.
- Add the cooked quinoa and mix well.
- Let it cook for 1-2min and then remove from heat.
- Place in a bowl along with sweetcorn, beetroot and carrot.