Chamomile Tea 100gm
› Packed with polyphenols.
› Loaded with vitamins and minerals.
› Powerful antioxidant.
› Antispasmodic property.
› Antimicrobial and Anti-inflammatory properties.
Availability: In Stock
Weight: 0.10 kg
Free Shipping for orders above Rs.500 (Mumbai,Pune) & Rs.999 (Rest of India)
A cup of chamomile tea can calm you down. The sunny golden color, zesty distinct yet mellow taste and a charismatic aroma can make it an herbal tisane to be added in your tea slash. True Elements Chamomile Tea is made from 100% pure extract of Chamomile flowers, which is a herb belonging to the daisy family. People are using this herbal tea as a cure for several-health and emotional concerns since a long time. Now, even scientific research is supportive of the benefits of this tea, making it a well appreciated and popular tea amongst the healthy community. The tea is brimmed with countless cosmetic, health and wellness benefits.
Benefits of Chamomile Tea:
- Boost Immunity: Being a rich source of antioxidants, it protects the cells from damaging free radicals. It also has several antibacterial properties that treat bacterial related illness and increases immunity.
- Aids diabetic patients: Uncontrolled blood glucose level is a major cause of disruption caused in diabetic patients. It maintains blood glucose levels and hence aids in controlling diabetes.
- Treats stomach problems: This daisy extract has strong and antispasmodic and anti-inflammatory properties that aids in relieving intestinal cramps, bloating, nausea, cramps, and stomach flu. It also calms muscle spasms.
- Relieves menstrual cramps: This relieving elixir can relax the uterus muscles and increases glycine levels, thus relieving menstrual cramps.
- Promotes healthy sleep: The tea has mild sedative properties that can improve your sleep patterns and can relieve your troubled sleep. It also soothes the nerves and boost brain health. It has been used as a solution for insomnia since ages.
- Treat Migraine pain: A hot cup of this tea can relieve a migraine headache.
- Beneficial for facial health: This healthy brew can clear up skin allergies and acne. It can maintain the youthful charm of skin and reduce puffiness and dark circles under eyes. It can also act as a natural cleanser and moisturizer for your skin.
- Beneficial for hairs: It enriches your hair color and soothes itching dandruff.
Pure Chamomile tea leaves.
How to use:
Just boil water and mix 1-2 teaspoon ( depending on your taste) with boiling water, let it brew for 2-3 minutes to enjoy the perfectly blended Tea.
Pregnant and lactating mothers shouldn’t consume this tea, without any advice from the healthcare practitioners.
|Health Benefit||Immunity Booster|
|Shelf Life||12 Months|
|Specialty||Rich in Minerals|