Harippa Pumpkin Seeds Roasted, Cheesy Onion 100gm
› 100% natural product.
› No added preservatives, artificial flavors or colorings.
› Low-calorie, robust snack.
› Contains heart-healthy fats and Vitamin E.
› Maintains healthy digestive system.
Availability: In Stock
Weight: 0.10 kg
Free Shipping for orders above Rs.500 (Mumbai,Pune) & Rs.999 (Rest of India)
Craving a cheese snack, but trying to eat it clean? Super Cheesy yet healthy, Harippa Chessy Onion Pumpkin Seeds, is one of it’s kind. It can kill off your cheese cravings in a super clean way.
Inspired with what the earlier civilization used to eat, our Harippa snacks combine the heritage of ancient civilizations and the taste of today – a unique blend of ancient bites and modern taste.
These seeds (Harippa) represent the food pattern of one of the ancient civilization(Harappa) while the flavor adds a modern element of fun to this snack(Hadippa).
Features of flavor:
It’s not the cheese that stinks! It is what we serve with it that makes it malicious. Harippa Pumpkin seeds offer cheesy onion flavour with the nutrient-rich pumpkin.This makes this snack stand out, unlike the commonly consumed malicious cheesy snacks. Though your skepticism may lead you to believe otherwise, the seeds actually do offer up a cheesy flavor and can be a great snack to kill your cheese cravings. Guess what, they will even provide protein.
Features of Packaging:
- Harippa snack is packed in a pyramid-shaped packaging which symbolizes the ancient monuments.
- The design of the packaging is inspired by many historical artifacts.
- An orange color is used to denote the freshness of melted cheese and happiness.
- The packaging is travel-friendly and easy to re-seal with the small twisty ties inside the pack.
Distinct features of the snack:
- 100% natural snack.
- Rich source of tryptophan.
- Contains plant based omega 3 fats.
- Excellent source of protein.
- Contains heart-healthy magnesium.
- A healthy way to satiate your cheese cravings.
- Helps in diabetes management.
- Zinc provides immune support.
- Magnesium helps maintain a healthy heart.
- Good source of protein for vegans and vegetarians.
- Important natural food for men and postmenopausal women.
- Tryptophan promotes sound sleep.
- Pumpkin seeds exhibit anti-inflammatory effects.
Pumpkin Seeds, Cheese powder, Onion powder, Garlic powder, Sea Salt, Pepper Powder, Parsley, Extra Virgin olive oil.
How to use:
Harippa Cheesy Pumpkin seeds are the best snack option for your cheese cravings. These are better than the calorie laden cheesy snacks. It can be served with tea or coffee or can be added to your sandwiches, salads, and soups. Recommended for travel.
|Health Benefit||Improve Digestion|
|Shelf Life||6 Months|
|Specialty||Rich in Vitamins|