› It helps maintain healthy digestion.
› keeps heart healthy
› Protect the body from the damaging free radicals
› Helps maintain healthy digestion.
› Rich in Antioxidants.
Availability: In Stock
Weight: 0.50 kg
Free Shipping for orders above Rs.500 (Mumbai,Pune) & Rs.999 (Rest of India)
Quinoa, touted as ‘superfood’, is a great wheat-free alternative and among the least allergenic food in the world. True Elements Quinoa is a complete source of protein, loaded with fiber and minerals, the most important of all is that it is naturally gluten free. It is easy to incorporate in our diet. It’s a must try food, so start today!
- High in Protein.
- Very high in Fiber.
- Has very low GI.
- High in Minerals, especially magnesium.
- Loaded with Antioxidants.
Benefits of Quinoa:
- A great source of flavonoids, type of antioxidants which protects the body from free radicals.
- Great for weight loss.
- Helps in reducing cholesterol.
- Helps in maintaining blood sugar levels.
- It has anti-inflammatory properties.
- It contains small amounts of the heart healthy omega-3 fatty acids.
- It is high in protein compared to most plant foods and contains all the essential amino acids required for
- improving overall health and immunity.
Whole Quinoa grains.
How to use:
Use Quinoa Grains as a replacement of rice during meals and notice the difference in regular use. You can also make Quinoa salad, porridge, and many other recipes out of it. Being light on the stomach, it is the perfect choice of maintaining a healthy diet.
|Health Benefit||Immunity Booster|
|Shelf Life||12 Months|
|Specialty||High in Protein|