Raw Chia Seeds 150gm
› An excellent source of Calcium.
› Filled with antioxidants.
› Cater to a great need of dietary fiber.
› Helps control blood sugar level.
› Maintains good cholesterol levels.
Availability: In Stock
Weight: 0.15 kg
Free Shipping for orders above Rs.500 (Mumbai,Pune) & Rs.999 (Rest of India)
Warriors used to have Chia seeds for gaining high energy and endurance. Some used to say that a spoonful can sustain them for 24 hours. In Mayan language, Chia means “strength”. It was also known as “runner’s food” as it was a fuel provider while running long distances. It is also known as Sabja. They are highly valued for their properties. They are dense in nutrition.
Researchers have found that the benefits of Chia Beej(Basil Seeds) are really high. They are nutritionally rich. They contain dietary fiber, protein, Omega- and Omega-6 fatty acids, Vitamins (A, B, D, and E) and certain minerals like calcium, copper, phosphorous, zinc and potassium. They are also anti-oxidant rich.
Features of Chia Seeds:
- No artificial preservatives.
- Ideal seeds for fitness freaks.
- High in nutritional value.
- Gluten free.
- Versatile food.
Benefits of Chia Seeds:
- Energy booster and Metabolism: It can increase the performance for workouts.
- Helpful for weight loss: They are rich in fiber and fiber helps in keeping your stomach fuller for long. They also reduce food craving as they prevent some of the food from getting absorbed into the system.
- Digestion: The adequate amount of fiber prevents constipation and brings in regularity.
Good for cardiovascular health.
- Omega-3 rich: Good plant source of omega-3 fatty acid (Alpha-linolenic acid). Thus they can protect against certain problems such as heart disease and arthritis.
- Good for diabetics: Some studies suggest that they can also control blood sugar by preventing the sugar to convert into simple sugars.
- Reduction in blood pressure: There has been some evidence which shows that this seeds can help reduce the blood pressure.
- Hydration: They can hydrate your body.
- Can also prevent skin aging: Anti-oxidants present in it can prevent premature aging of skin due to free radical damage.
- Stronger bones: They contain calcium, and calcium is fundamental for bone health and thus maintains mass and strength of bones. Boron present in it is another nutrient essential for bone health.
100% pure raw Chia seeds.
How to Use:
First, soak Chia Seeds in water for 2-3 minutes. Then use Sabja seeds them the way you want (as a porridge, yogurt, salad etc). They can also be added to your bakery goods.
|Health Benefit||Help in Diabetics|
|Shelf Life||24 Months|
|Specialty||Rich in Fiber|