Raw Organic Honey, 350gm
› Sweetener option to white sugar
› maintains a healthy heart
› promots the growth of good bacteria
› Keeps your skin beautiful
› maintains a healthy glow & improves your scalp
Availability: In Stock
Weight: 0.35 kg
Free Shipping for orders above Rs.500 (Mumbai,Pune) & Rs.999 (Rest of India)
Believe it or not, all honey is not created equal. Raw honey is unlike your regular commercialised honey. It is sweet nectar with loads of health benefits. This is directly extracted from the beehives and is free from heating and pasteurisation. Since it is a pure form of nectar, it has the zesty flavour of the flowers. It has carbohydrates which get easily absorbed into the bloodstream and also natural glucose and fructose. It is also loaded with essential minerals and vitamins.
True Elements Raw Organic honey comes straight from the beehives. Unlike regular honey, it provides unbalanced nutrition, vitality, longevity, energy.
How does raw organic honey help you improve health?
- Need a quick energy boost? Have a sip: It is traditionally used as a quick energy booster. The glucose acts as a quick source of energy.
- Control sugar spiking with a pinch of honey: Though sweet in taste, it helps stabilise the blood sugar.
- Eat sweet, yet lose weight: Though it contains calories, having honey with lemon extract and lukewarm water early in the morning acts as an excellent tonic for weight loss.
- Have a safe non-drug remedy for anxiety: Raw honey possess several anticonvulsant and antidepressant properties, which helps you relax and also helps in curing anxiety disorder.It also enables serotonin production which helps maintain the healthy sleeping pattern.
- Had a little too much fun last night? Have few spoons: It can help you soothe a hangover. It is packed with fructose, which boosts the metabolism of alcohol.
- For your stomach and liver: Natural honey is beneficial for both upper gut and intestinal tract. It provides various probiotics that increase the number of virtuous bacteria in the gut, thus stimulating the essential bacterial activity. It also helps in flushing out toxins from the liver.
- For your beauty routine: It can nourish your skin, help heal wounds, reduce infection and can even keep acne at bay. It can even help condition your damaged hair and relax your body.
Besides this, honey is also said to prevent the growth of cancerous cells. It is widely used by Yoga practitioners and is an important element of ancient medicine: Siddha and Ayurveda.
How to use:
Raw Organic Honey can be consumed as a spread on your bread. It can replace sugar in coffee, milk or smoothie. It can be consumed as a health drink in itself. One of the ideal ways to consume raw honey for weight loss is consuming it with warm water and lemon extract early in the morning. It can be used as a moisturising mask, acne treatment or scalp treatment.
|Health Benefit||Heart Healthy|
|Shelf Life||18 Months|