Raw Pumpkin Seeds 150gm
› A good source of Vitamin E.
› Essential for cellular growth
› beneficial for muscle regeneration & growth.
› maintains overall health
› reduces postmenopausal symptoms in women
Availability: In Stock
Weight: 0.15 kg
Free Shipping for orders above Rs.500 (Mumbai,Pune) & Rs.999 (Rest of India)
True Elements Raw Pumpkin seeds are an excellent snack to chew anytime and anywhere. These seeds have a little soft yet chewy texture and a subtle nutty taste. Pumpkin Seeds are also known as Kaddu ke Beej. Pumpkin seeds were treasured by the Native American tribes for its taste and medicinal properties. If you want to have a chewy snack with phenomenal health benefits, you should resort to these seeds.
Features of Raw Pumpkin Seeds:
- An excellent source of Vitamin E & healthy fatty acid.
- It contains a wide variety of antioxidant.
- It also contains healthy phytosterols.
- Rich source of protein, especially Tryptophan.
- It contains no GMO & is gluten free.
Benefits of Pumpkin Seeds:
- Beneficial for muscle regeneration: A rich source of magnesium which is useful for muscle regeneration.
- Boosts Immunity: An essential for cellular growth, increasing strength and immunity. It contains zinc which is important for your body.
- Anti-inflammatory properties: Seeds exhibit anti-inflammatory effects and help in the treatment of inflammatory ailments like arthritis without any side effects.
- Beneficial for postmenopausal women: They are a rich in phytoestrogens that may lead to increase in good cholesterol and decrease in blood pressure, joint pains, headaches and other menopausal symptoms in women.
- Anti-diabetic: It has the properties that improve insulin regulation and help prevent diabetic complications.
- Beneficial for your heart: Rich in healthy fats, antioxidants, and fiber that prove to be beneficial for the heart.
- Good for prostate health: An important food for men’s health. High zinc content of seeds is beneficial for prostate health.
- Good for proper sleep: A good source of tryptophan which is an amino acid that body converts into serotonin which in turn converts into sleep hormone – melatonin. Eating seeds along with certain carbohydrate help promote a soothing night sleep.
Pumpkin seeds, Natural identical nut flavor, antioxidant (E319) and Pinch of extra virgin olive oil.
How to use:
Pumpkin seeds can be consumed raw for maximum health benefits. You can simply add these seeds to your sautéed vegetables or salads. Kaddu Seeds can even be incorporated into your favorite burgers or added to your beloved breakfast cereal or even to your cookies. A paste of this seeds with garlic, parsley, cilantro with olive oil and lemon extract can be used as a tasty salad dressing.
|Health Benefit||Regulate B.P.|
|Shelf Life||4 Months|
|Specialty||Rich in Omega-3|