Dried Cranberries 150gm
› Laden with powerful antioxidants.
› Source of essential phytonutrients.
› Anti-inflammatory property.
› Rids urinary tract infections
› Ensures smooth functioning of body tissues.
Availability: In Stock
Weight: 0.15 kg
Free Shipping for orders above Rs.500 (Mumbai,Pune) & Rs.999 (Rest of India)
WHAT ARE CRANBERRIES?
Cranberries are a versatile fruit that can sweeten up any of your foods. Not too wet, not too dry, these berries are perfect to be added in any of your foods. It is a native North American fruit, widely consumed all over the world, because of the gamut of nutrients it contains.Cranberries are a must have on your healthy shopping list.
WHY HAVE CRANBERRIES?
Did you know these berries contain one of the highest concentrations of antioxidants? They are rich in health promoting antioxidants which neutralise the free radical damage, in fact, they outrank other fruits and veggies in antioxidant content. Researchers believe that the contain certain substances that prevent bacteria from sticking to the urinary tract walls. They are also an excellent source of vital minerals and vitamins. Along with an impressive amount of vitamins and minerals, they also boast of high levels of phytonutrients, and all for a low calorie and sugar. These berries have a low glycemic index and a balanced electrolyte level.
HOW DOES CRANBERRIES HELP IN IMPROVING YOUR HEALTH?
You can pop some pills or have some cranberries!, Wait, Cranberries! Yes, these tart berries are lot more than just delicious, they are packed with surprising health benefits.Here’s what they can do for your body:
- Does UTI’s bother you? These berries can help! : Urinary Tract Infections refer to the existence of certain microbes which exceeds normal levels. Cranberries contain proanthocyanidins that prevent the bacteria from clinging to the walls of the bladder. They even stop the bacteria from multiplying.
- Improve the health of your ticker: Your heart works non-stop, so you need to take extra care of it. A simple tart cranberry can reduce the odds of getting a heart disease. The flavonoids have antioxidant properties which decrease the risk of atherosclerosis.
- Wish to stay brilliant? Snack on humble cranberries: The antioxidant and anti-inflammatory compounds can improve memory and boost your brain health.
- Improve your smile with few red berries: Cranberry can help prevent tooth cavities. Proanthocyanidin can inhibit the harmful bacteria from clinging to the teeth and can prevent the growth of plaque, prevent gum disease and can help maintain oral hygiene.
- Be older yet better by snacking on these dried berries: These humble berries can nourish your skin, make it more supple and free from wrinkles. The also strengthens your bones and reduces the risk of age-related osteoporosis. It even lowers the risk of cognitive memory decline,
Besides these vital benefits, cranberries can also aid in weight loss, prevents scurvy and reduce the risk of respiratory diseases.
WHEN TO EAT CRANBERRIES?
You can add these berries to your next entree or can be even used to refuel mid-run. You can snack on these red berries anytime or can even be added to your trail mix, salads, cereals or make some delicious sauce. You can even top these cranberries on ice-cream or maybe your smoothie or just serve it with low-fat plain yoghurt.
|Health Benefit||Anti Aging|
|Shelf Life||12 Months|