Oolong Tea 50gm
› Relaxing beverage.
› Contains potent antioxidants called ‘theaflavins’.
› Laden with several detoxifying alkaloids.
› Contains certain minerals and vitamins.
› Contains polyphenols.
Availability: In Stock
Weight: 0.05 kg
Free Shipping for orders above Rs.500 (Mumbai,Pune) & Rs.999 (Rest of India)
Whether you want to lose weight, prevent eczema or just protect yourself from cancer, Oolong tea is just what you need. Oolong is an ancient Chinese tea, which somewhere falls in the middle. It is a semi-fermented tea, which lies between the unfermented green tea and fermented black tea.
True Elements Oolong Tea is a fragrant and rich variety of tea processed from the hand-picked tea leaves, perfectly intense and luxurious in taste.
How can Oolong tea help improve your health?
- Trying to lose weight without starving yourself? Have a cup of tea: Continuous consumption of this tea can help reduce body weight. It actually helps your body burn fat for energy and blocks absorption of fats and carbohydrates, thus benefiting in weight loss.
- Stressed with the daily job? Relax with a steaming cup of tea: Natural polyphenols in the tea can help relax and reduce stress. It also gives you a quick energy boost.
- Does your head feel foggy? Detox your body with oolong tea: The polyphenols in the this tea can remove the free radicals. Several nutrients of the tea can help detoxify the body.
- Repair damaged bones with just a cup of tea: The healthy brew can increase mineral density in bones and prevent weakening of bones especially in old age. It can also aid in preventing osteoporosis. The increase in BMD also decreases the risk of bone fracture.
- Look younger and better with a sip of this tea: The high level of antioxidants can slow down oxidation, thus reducing the process of skin aging. It also helps reduce the symptoms of dry skin and eczema, protects skin from UV rays and maintains oral hygiene.
Besides this, Tea is also beneficial for preventing certain cancer, controlling diabetes and maintaining heart health.
When to use:
The delicate taste makes Oolong fit for drinking anytime and anywhere. It can be consumed with morning breakfast or as a stress buster tea after hectic work schedules. It’s important to consume it in control levels because of its caffeine content.
|Health Benefit||Weight Loss|
|Shelf Life||12 Months|