Spearmint Infusion Tea 100gm
› Rich source of antioxidants & healthy phytonutrients.
› Contains essential oils that contain flavonoids & menthol.
› Mint properties.
› Anti-emetic herb.
› Stress Relieving properties.
Availability: In Stock
Weight: 0.10 kg
Free Shipping for orders above Rs.500 (Mumbai,Pune) & Rs.999 (Rest of India)
True Elements Spearmint Infusion Tea is a perfect blend of handpicked spearmint from the Himachal region. It is native to Central Europe and was used to prevent scurvy. This tea is a great option to boost your health along with refreshing aroma and taste.
- Aromatic herb tea contains various healthy phytonutrients & antioxidants.
- It contains the essential oil menthol.
- It is low in calories & contains no cholesterol.
- It is an extremely rich source of Vitamin C.
- It was also used to treat Scurvy in ancient times.
Benefits of Spearmint Infusion Tea:
- Natural treatment of hirsutism: Hirsutism is a condition caused due to the imbalance of hormone testosterone in women. It leads to abnormal masculine hair growth. Drinking this tea reduces the free testosterone levels and increases oestrogen levels. It is a natural way to treat this embarrassing condition.
- Beneficial for pregnant women: Helps cure nausea and morning sickness during pregnancy. It also helps in stopping breastfeeding.
- Improves digestion: Spearmint tea after a meal or before going to bed could help to relieve from problems of indigestion. It also helps reduce flatulence and irritable bowel syndrome.
- Cures Nausea: Flavor of mint helps in effective control of nausea.
- Improves the health of your skin: It has the potency to reduce skin allergies and acne. It makes your skin healthy and shiny.
- Cures respiratory disorders: It has anti-microbial and anti-inflammatory properties that help relieve sore throats especially when consumed with honey.
- Aids in weight loss: It has low calories & zero cholesterol. It also reduces appetite and reduces overeating.
- Boosts Immunity: It contains various antioxidants that help combat the harmful free radicals produced in our body.
- Beneficial for oral hygiene: It cures bad breath due to its anti-microbial properties.
- Improves your sleep pattern: It is caffeine free. Drinking this tea before bedtime could solve the problem of sensitive sleep pattern and you will get a sound sleep.
How to use:
Spearmint Infusion Tea can be prepared like any other tea. It is beneficial to consume this tea before bedtime or after the meal.
|Health Benefit||Relieves Stress|
|Shelf Life||12 Months|